Opinions.... Galaxy Note 3 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Opinions.... Galaxy Note 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2014, 06:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 434 Times on 273 Posts
Likes Given: 1292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyle_Armoring View Post
Ahhh, I love the Haterade. If iPhone users would stop drinking the Kool-Aid for a minute and see how much more versatile Android is this world would be a better place without violence and frozen yogurt and gingerbread and honeycombs and ice cream sandwiches and jelly beans and kit kats.
Hahaha haterade.....that's funny.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

Old 06-28-2014, 08:21 PM   #12

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Good news on the Note 4 release date. Looks like I'll be getting a new phone soon. I loved my Note 2 and the Note 3 is the best phone I've ever used. Can't wait to see what's in store for the Note 4.

I'll never go back to an iPhone and the ios7 is a terrible looking operating system.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:47 PM   #13

You android fans should stop drinking the haterade or is it kool aid,or is it oh never mind.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:58 PM   #14
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyle_Armoring View Post
Ahhh, I love the Haterade. If iPhone users would stop drinking the Kool-Aid for a minute and see how much more versatile Android is this world would be a better place without violence and frozen yogurt and gingerbread and honeycombs and ice cream sandwiches and jelly beans and kit kats.
Just like if android users would grow up and look at how many Security "holes" there are in their vaunted OS,..they can stop sniffing the iPhone's Vapor trail and stop their whining about how they hate everything Apple,...I had a droid for 10 mites once. I made sprint take it back and give me my iPhone 3G back...I waited for the 4S, which I have had almost 2 years now with no Issues whatsoever...if you want a bigger screen on a phone,..get a tablet with a Cell modem in it!!!

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 06-28-2014 at 10:07 PM.
rifleman1 Likes This 
Old 06-28-2014, 10:01 PM   #15
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1333 Times on 902 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-Q View Post
Good news on the Note 4 release date. Looks like I'll be getting a new phone soon. I loved my Note 2 and the Note 3 is the best phone I've ever used. Can't wait to see what's in store for the Note 4.

I'll never go back to an iPhone and the ios7 is a terrible looking operating system.

Maybe I'll just wait for the Note 4

Old 06-28-2014, 10:15 PM   #16
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7815 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9842

I don't know much about which cell phone is which but there's a young lady I work with who has a cell phone not much smaller than my 7" tablet. I would not want a phone that big.

People Like This 
Old 06-28-2014, 11:25 PM   #17
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 1333 Times on 902 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I don't know much about which cell phone is which but there's a young lady I work with who has a cell phone not much smaller than my 7" tablet. I would not want a phone that big.

That is probably the note .... 5.7 inch screen

Love the bigger screen

Old 06-29-2014, 12:10 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3099 Times on 1553 Posts
Likes Given: 383

Wow, this is like the good ol, PC vs. Mac poop flinging.
You like Apple and their overpriced, boutique business model? More power to you. By all means, swoop on in and crap on the thread with how bad Android phones are and how only Apple and iO$ can save us.
Is Android the greatest? Probably not, but life goes on. It's gotten noticeably better with recent releases.
All I can say is Apple's OS must be friggin brilliant for all those people to continue to stare at those tiny screens.
As for "get a tablet with a cell modem in it." Really? Is that what the Geniuses at the Apple Store recommend? I suspect that doesn't convert a lot of people. I'm not convinced an iPad mini makes a proper cell phone. To be fair, neither would my Nexus 7.
When one reaches the age when you have reading glasses all over the house and work, screen size matters. Why the heck should I suffer through crappy little screens, or... sorry, lovely little screens at those prices?
Good news! iPhone 6 is supposed to come with a 4.7" screen. Kudos, they've caught up with the Galaxy S3 in screen size. Wait, never mind, please, tell me more about the pixel density on those Retina displays. Can anyone explain to me why Apple can't see their way clear to bring out a 5" (+/-) display?
Then of course there's the "they want how much to upgrade from 16 to 32gb?" issue. Seriously, is Apple memory made of that Unobtainium stuff from the Avatar movie? Only true Apple acolytes will tolerate that sort of pricing scheme.
On the positive side, Apple uses kick butt processors... in their high end phones. Pity the poor folks stuck with the more affordable models.

Now, if the OP had actually asked about Apple products...

NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Last edited by Overkill0084; 06-29-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Old 06-29-2014, 01:34 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
Wow, this is like the good ol, PC vs. Mac poop flinging.
You like Apple and their overpriced, boutique business model? More power to you. By all means, swoop on in and crap on the thread with how bad Android phones are and how only Apple and iO$ can save us.
Is Android the greatest? Probably not, but life goes on. It's gotten noticeably better with recent releases.
All I can say is Apple's OS must be friggin brilliant for all those people to continue to stare at those tiny screens.
As for "get a tablet with a cell modem in it." Really? Is that what the Geniuses at the Apple Store recommend? I suspect that doesn't convert a lot of people. I'm not convinced an iPad mini makes a proper cell phone. To be fair, neither would my Nexus 7.
When one reaches the age when you have reading glasses all over the house and work, screen size matters. Why the heck should I suffer through crappy little screens, or... sorry, lovely little screens at those prices?
Good news! iPhone 6 is supposed to come with a 4.7" screen. Kudos, they've caught up with the Galaxy S3 in screen size. Wait, never mind, please, tell me more about the pixel density on those Retina displays. Can anyone explain to me why Apple can't see their way clear to bring out a 5" (+/-) display?
Then of course there's the "they want how much to upgrade from 16 to 32gb?" issue. Seriously, is Apple memory made of that Unobtainium stuff from the Avatar movie? Only true Apple acolytes will tolerate that sort of pricing scheme.
On the positive side, Apple uses kick butt processors... in their high end phones. Pity the poor folks stuck with the more affordable models.

Now, if the OP had actually asked about Apple products...
The op asked opinions on a droid product and that's what he got that and facts about there operating system ,that's what's opinions are based on facts and experience.
Again the android operating system lacks heavily in security and you could not pay me to use it,like I stated in my reply I useibe for business and rely on the security the iOS system offers.
If u need heart rate monitors and fancy cameras by all means pick a phone based on that, again my opinion.based on my experience and the facts.

Old 06-29-2014, 06:01 AM   #20
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7815 Times on 4690 Posts
Likes Given: 9842

Quote:
Originally Posted by G30USMC View Post
That is probably the note .... 5.7 inch screen

Love the bigger screen
Yeah, but you need a backpack to carry it around in.
rifleman1 Likes This