Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Operational Equipment: The Forum Game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Okay, this is way out of my realm of expertise, but I'll do my best.

First, the team:

Teddy Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Henry Waxman, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Reverend J. Wright and assorted lawyers from PETA, Greenpeace and the ACLU.

Teddy Kennedy is the gate breacher. He throws his considerable weight against it and gains entry, whereupon he eats the guard dog and sits on its handler.

Nancy Pelosi freezes two of the guards with her insane and malevolent glare rendering them speechless, frozen and impotent in the truest sense of the word.

Henry Waxman and Harry Reid then sneak up behind the two remaining guards and give them wedgies. Then they put them to sleep by relating a fairytale about bipartisanship. Soon they are slumbering peacefully.

Jackson, Sharpton and Wright then play the race card and guilt the culprits into stepping out of the fortress wherupon they try to explain that they really aren't racists and that they voted for His Royal Highness Osama Bin Bama.

At this point, the attorneys swarm like locusts, producing mountains of obnoxious legal papers halting the entire proceedings stunning everyone present with their pettifoggery.

At that point, having had ear protection on and thus immunized to the legalese assault, I saunter into the building and retrieve the goods.

I consider the team highly expendable, in fact, desirably so, but I'm not quite sure how to dispose of them.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Last edited by CA357; 07-27-2009 at 06:12 PM.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:13 PM   #12

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Now that right there should be a winner!!

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 07-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

And the Outside The Box Thinker Award goes too:

CA357

Display it proudly sir!

JD

Old 07-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #14

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Equipment: 2 1911 45acp with suppressors 1 H&K MP5 with suppressor. 2 Tazers 1 steak soaked in Ketamine (for dog). Portable EMP generator of my own design. AN-PVS14 NVG's

First I roll up in a six foo impala flashing some gang signs. Then with the tazers I take out the guards at the gate then break their necks.Take radio from one guard and any access keys or cards. 2 down 2 to go. Next two guards get wacked with 45acp. Locate guard and dog place steak for dog while dog is giving guard a hard time thump him with another shot from the 45. The Ketamine will take affect fast of dog kill with 45. 5 guards outside down and dog. Next kill power to house kill all phone and computer commo with EMP device. Place NVG's on and enter house dispatching any one in side. kids wife dogs cats who ever is in side dies. Retrieve data and dongle and then torch the place with a time delayed fire device (that makes it look like an accident) exit house and leave area like a ninja ghost. Make contact with guy on the inside of major news papers and have him bury house fire story or delete it all together.

Bang back to work by 7 am everything is quiet and no one knows anything happened.

Or

Equipment: Light saber and Jedi powers.

Mind control two guards to shoot each other. Then mind control other two guards to enter house and retive info and dongle while mindcontroling the other guard to buttsech up his GSD then blow his brains out. Now light saber anyone in the house and the last two guards. All the while having sex with your bosses wife while he is out of town.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #15

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Nice Tango - Really nice. I like it....

JD

Old 07-28-2009, 04:42 AM   #16

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Two Flash Bangs, two CS, GSG with Coke Bottle suppressor, XD tactical with suppressor, Ether canister, cocaine, Bill DeShivs Auto Knife, Black & Decker Cordless Drill.

Where the rovers intersect, flashbang and suppressed GSG fire. CS the dog and final guard when they respond.

Dog goes free, 5 guards meet the woodchipper back at the shed.

Gain entry to house. Divine who has the key, Black & Decker the kneecaps until the key is given up.

Arrange for a misadventure with the ether and cocaine, house goes up from a freebase accident. Pop smoke, await extraction.

And pick up your effin brass.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #17
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1353 Times on 688 Posts
Likes Given: 1011

Ambush them on the way to the airstrip. Kill them all. Recover the material. Go back to work.

Stay smart, stay motivated, stay dangerous

Old 07-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #18

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Ambush them on the way to the airstrip. Kill them all. Recover the material. Go back to work.
I like that idea, had the same idea, but the time restraints in a 4 hour window were to close to call. There was no sure intell reflecting when the target would proceed to the airport and how much protection would accompany him. But the operation would be manageable.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #19

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Four hours would put severe restraints on the operation, there is always MURPHY to figure in, sure it could be done under ideal conditions, but you would be going from the start at a severe disadvantage.

You would not have any intel or recon as to really to how prepared and alert they were, and also what possible counter measures that were set up for surprises. I know this is hypothetical, but also just how readily accessible would the tools needed to perform the job be to get.

Also, you said to be as quite as possible, well I would start off with a silenced 22, a garrote, and a good knife.A good pair of infrared detector and night vision goggles and a heavy jacket for the dogs.But even at that you would be behind the 8 ball at the start because of no current and up to date intell and recon.

I know I am being the devils advocate here, but you really very well could run into something that you weren't prepared for, and it could be very well that the maintaining the good job could very well take the back stage to just staying alive.

Layton

Old 07-28-2009, 05:06 PM   #20

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

All good points Layton, but have you forgotten improvised necessity is the mother of invention. That separates the men from the boys. I was also being more responsive to an outside target hit away from the house and on route to the airport, if time permitted.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”