Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Operational Equipment: The Forum Game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default Operational Equipment: The Forum Game

Okay, inspired by Benning Boy's latest Tough Guy Thread, I have a new one that some of you are really going to enjoy.

Here you will be given a scenario, and it is your job to equip yourself to deal with said scenario.

YOU MUST INCLUDE REASONS WHY you chose the hardware you did. If you want a wiffle ball bat filled with quick drying cement because it makes a great sound when you whack someone over the head with it, I want to know how you intend on swinging the damn thing

If you just give me a list from Agent 47's third mission profile, I am going to nuke your post.

Got it??

Scenario Number 1:

Almost Present Day. Hell A, Kalifornia.

You are an "employee" of a large scale corporations' "woodshed". (A woodshed, for those not in the know, is a term used to describe a group of "operators" that are on 24 hour service to a corporation in much the same way the Secret Service is to the POTUS).

You have been employed thusly for a little over a year and have had very basic details. Shadowing a person here, body guarding for a big meeting there.

Your operational background speaks for itself, military, tours overseas, medals, moderate promotions before seeking your fortune in the Ex-Military for hire civilian world. You speak a couple of languages, your choosing, and you are familiar with most small arms and weapons systems.

Your corporation has recently been breached and information vital to an upcoming project line has been taken. This has happened just prior to your 2200hrs shift, during rotation, and came to light during your first security check. If you make your direct supervisors aware of the situation, it is possible to blow up in your face and ruin your otherwise nice career and heavy paycheck.

Luckily this information needs a dongle/key to be able utilized outside of your company. The Dongle was stolen along with the information, but it has a GPS chip in it allowing you to track it to a home in the hills that is leased through a holding company to an overseas corporation in direct competition.

The "home" is a venerable fortress. 12ft concrete outer wall. Roving 2 man patrols ( total of 2 ) along with an seperate man/guard dog patrol - though all on a pattern.

From what you have been able to ascertain, the information, and the person responsible for betraying your corporation are inside the house with plans on making a move to a private airstrip within the next 4 hour window.

Your job, reclaim the information and the key, keep your company out of the news, and get it back before shift change at 0700. It is currently 0030.

What do you do? And what hardware do you take along for the mission?

Timer starts now.... *tick, tick, tick, tick.....*

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #2

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

A low yield neutron bomb!

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 07-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubergopher View Post
A low yield neutron bomb!
EPIC FAIL!!

You're Fired Uber. Report to matt's room for butt sechs and out processing....

JD

Old 07-27-2009, 05:51 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

My hardware would be a FN-FAL (18" Para folding stock), HK MP5SD & HK USP Mk23 SOCOM (with silencer), incendiary granades, night vision google and body armor (if it's posible a dirty/EMP bomb)....

Infil @ night ...with the MP5SD eliminate patrols in external area... the FAL wait outside near the exfil point J.I.C... once the donggle located, eliminate the betrayor with the Mk23, when leaving use the granades (and dirty bomb - timed because the donggle needs to be outside of the EMP range) to erase any print and leave to the exfil point like if the chupacabras was behind me.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 07-27-2009, 05:53 PM   #5

Niced Asmel, pretty well thought out.

A couple of questions though:

Would the dirty bomb keep the company out of the news??

Would the sound of your FN-FAL awake/alarm the neighbors??

Nice plan though....

JD

Old 07-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Okay, inspired by Benning Boy's latest Tough Guy Thread, I have a new one that some of you are really going to enjoy.

Here you will be given a scenario, and it is your job to equip yourself to deal with said scenario.

YOU MUST INCLUDE REASONS WHY you chose the hardware you did. If you want a wiffle ball bat filled with quick drying cement because it makes a great sound when you whack someone over the head with it, I want to know how you intend on swinging the damn thing

If you just give me a list from Agent 47's third mission profile, I am going to nuke your post.

Got it??

Scenario Number 1:

Almost Present Day. Hell A, Kalifornia.

You are an "employee" of a large scale corporations' "woodshed". (A woodshed, for those not in the know, is a term used to describe a group of "operators" that are on 24 hour service to a corporation in much the same way the Secret Service is to the POTUS).

You have been employed thusly for a little over a year and have had very basic details. Shadowing a person here, body guarding for a big meeting there.

Your operational background speaks for itself, military, tours overseas, medals, moderate promotions before seeking your fortune in the Ex-Military for hire civilian world. You speak a couple of languages, your choosing, and you are familiar with most small arms and weapons systems.

Your corporation has recently been breached and information vital to an upcoming project line has been taken. This has happened just prior to your 2200hrs shift, during rotation, and came to light during your first security check. If you make your direct supervisors aware of the situation, it is possible to blow up in your face and ruin your otherwise nice career and heavy paycheck.

Luckily this information needs a dongle/key to be able utilized outside of your company. The Dongle was stolen along with the information, but it has a GPS chip in it allowing you to track it to a home in the hills that is leased through a holding company to an overseas corporation in direct competition.

The "home" is a venerable fortress. 12ft concrete outer wall. Roving 2 man patrols ( total of 2 ) along with an seperate man/guard dog patrol - though all on a pattern.

From what you have been able to ascertain, the information, and the person responsible for betraying your corporation are inside the house with plans on making a move to a private airstrip within the next 4 hour window.

Your job, reclaim the information and the key, keep your company out of the news, and get it back before shift change at 0700. It is currently 0030.

What do you do? And what hardware do you take along for the mission?

Timer starts now.... *tick, tick, tick, tick.....*
I was about to come up with something extremely clever, but then remembered that I have breasts. That's my hardware along with a .22 with a silencer for when they think they are safe because it's just a naked woman

Old 07-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #7

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Two or three of us show up on Sunday morning with Bibles, Jehovah's Witnesses "AWAKE!" tracts, dressed in suits and ties to conceal the tasers, shoulder rigs with suppressed M-9's, flash-bangs, and suppressed Mac10's with 60 rds of ammo. Stun the guards at the front gate when they come to tell us to "get the fuc^ outta here" climb the gate, slit their throats, rush the house and kill every mothereffer inside...be sure too leave a tract in the front door...Praise the Lord!

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 07-27-2009 at 06:08 PM.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Two or three of us show up on Sunday morning with Bibles, Jehovah's Witnesses "AWAKE!" tracts, dressed in suits and ties with tasers, shoulder rigs, flash-bangs, and Mac10's. Stun the guards at the front gate and rush the house...Praise the Lord!

I like it. I give it an A for effort. But you missed the part about only having about 5 hours to get in, get out ( safely and without too much atttention ) and get the information back to HQ to keep your high paying job....

JD

Old 07-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samples.32 View Post
I was about to come up with something extremely clever, but then remembered that I have breasts. That's my hardware along with a .22 with a silencer for when they think they are safe because it's just a naked woman
*makes mental note to include female gaurds who are not Bi-Curious next time around*

Okay, you got me on that one. That might work....

Old 07-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #10

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
1) Would the dirty bomb keep the company out of the news??
2) Would the sound of your FN-FAL awake/alarm the neighbors?
1) The dirty bomb will erase the video tapes, turn off any alarm and surveilance equipment, anybody could call the police and/or ask for help...

2) The FAL only could be used if anybody dare to chase me and I run out of ammo from the MP5 and Mk23... remember if I get the FN-FAL I'm already in the exfil point... is just to help and cover the exfil... at that point I'm leaving, and I don't care about the neighbors, I have what I'm coming for. If the "company" is that bigger and the "info" worth that much, I'm pretty sure that they will cover the (MY) scandal....
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE