Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Ooount..Helgazzzzz...Eeeek..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ooount-helgazzzzz-eeeek-88345/)

dango 04-07-2013 01:59 PM

Ooount..Helgazzzzz...Eeeek..!

Helga.....would be my night nurse or (Nurse Beast)..! We,ve been testing each-other for a while now , fourth time.! She was in a good mood this morning.! How do I know this....? Instead of kicking me to the floor , she only picked me up by the throat to change my linens ! If Arnold Shwartzenegger....Shwortanaziger....
Shwatzinegro..........? Whatever , had a sister , Helgazzzzz would for sure be it!

Matter of factly , if in they was in the same room , the only way you could tell them apart ? , Helgazzzz got better facial hair ! She no doubt was in a stellar mood this morning , you could hear it in the clenching of her facial structure , the creaking and stresses going on , a (SMILE)..! Eeeek..! I dare not say anything to pizz her off for fear . She would ruffle me in some most uncomfortable way..! Like last time , Curiosity..!
Well , I got tired of the child-like drawings by the nurses as to what........they had done to me this time ! I sneak out a bed , azz less gown and all , jump on the public elevator , that,s right , (Public Elevator) , and precede down to records.! I got tubes with collective bulbs <--to collect the primordial ooze spranging forth..! I,m in the (Infectious Disease) wang of the Hospital , sporting my (HAZMAT-OSHA) azz less yellow flashing gown , and the looks on the people's faces was priceless , :D
Helgazzzz , didn,t think this very funny..! Eeeek.! She threatened me harshly and tied my IV tubes in a not , and without missing a beat , pointed to the window (we,re on the fifth floor) , and bellowed , "DON,T DO THAT AGAINZZ DANGOZZ""..."
HELP ME..! Eeeeeeeek..! :eek:

MisterMcCool 04-07-2013 02:21 PM

She wants you!

dango 04-07-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1206202)
She wants you!

Ack..! :confused: Eeeeeeeek , and so forth..! :eek:

MisterMcCool 04-07-2013 02:30 PM

Long sponge baths?

dango 04-07-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1206216)
Long sponge baths?

Short , very , very short...! Eeeek..! :eek:

MisterMcCool 04-07-2013 02:50 PM

Comes to your room at all hours?

towboater 04-07-2013 02:57 PM

Dang, your gonna have to get outa there. We could form a posse, and come for ya. Just let us know when Helga aint there. Im not gonna chance gettin caught, and her having her way with me.

Jagermeister 04-07-2013 03:07 PM

Somebody wants Dango's wango. I would only worry if you start loosing hours at a time. No telling what happens when you are sedated.

vincent 04-07-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by towboater (Post 1206237)
Dang, your gonna have to get outa there. We could form a posse, and come for ya. Just let us know when Helga aint there. Im not gonna chance gettin caught, and her having her way with me.

C'mon...live a little!!! :D

c3shooter 04-07-2013 03:35 PM

Careful, Dango.

She can sense fear.

And she LIKES that!