Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > one world government, tin foil hat stuff, or the future

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default one world government, tin foil hat stuff, or the future

There has been some amazing things that have come from the administration. This surprises me that it would be made public.

http://patdollard.com/2012/02/wh-economic-adviser-we-need-a-global-minimum-tax/

NEVER FORGET

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

I think "global" in this context meant "nationwide" rather than actually global. But all the talk of sacrifice leads one to believe prosperity is a long way off. That's the wrong way to lead and is reminiscent of Carter.

The more they squeeze me in one direction the more I'll just go a different direction.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #3

Liked 111 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 229

Them SH!T-HEADS are trying....New-World-Order will come,I'm thinking sometime in my lifetime...It's got to start somewhere......

Old 02-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #4

Obama answers to U N, not congress in Libya bombing.

http://biggovernment.com/jdunetz/2011/06/17/obama-claims-the-un-can-usurp-congressional-war-authority/

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1258 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 442

No, he means Global so no one can escape being taxed by hiding money off shore. We are being pushed towards a one world currency and government. The demise of the dollar is being carefully orchestrated. We will be another 3rd world country by the time and his Communist (Formally Democratic) Party are done. The Republicans are not much better so the dog and pony show goes on. Judge Napolitano is right.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
If things get better with age, I am approaching magnificent.
You are either pro gun or pro crime.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 PM   #6

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR
Them SH!T-HEADS are trying....New-World-Order will come,I'm thinking sometime in my lifetime...It's got to start somewhere......
I don't think a global New-World-Order is inevitable, though it is one of three possibilities for the future (long-term of course)
1. New-World-Order
2. The world breaks up into many small, individual communities
3. We have many different countries (in other words, now)
I think forcing one of the possibilities is not the way to go. If it's gonna happen, it'll happen on its own time. The world still has A LOT of problems to sort out first. I personally cringe at the idea of a New-World-Order, just think of China's gun laws, meaning no guns. Gotta disarm the sheeple to keep them from rebelling against the oh-so-wise international rulers.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1258 Times on 710 Posts
Likes Given: 442

I have to agree the NWO is not inevitable. There may not be a collapse and the NWO needs a collapse to take over. If the backers and planners of the NWO have miscalculated the chaos generated by a collapse may be more than they bargained for. A managed collapse could kill off 60% of the worlds population. The remaining 40% would be organized by the NWO which would have resources in place. The kill off is planned to reduce the population to a more manageable level and get rid of the non producers. A total collapse could kill off 80% and the remaining population would degenerate into small groups, clans and/or tribes. We would return to a feudal state complete with war lords, clan chiefs or tribal chiefs. The infirm would be the first casualties as medical care and food supplies were cut off. Survival of the fittest would again be the rule. Some will manage to form communities and maintain some civilized society. How long will they be able to maintain that society? Leaders will always rise to the top and eventually become strongmen. Benevolent leaders dont last long.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
If things get better with age, I am approaching magnificent.
You are either pro gun or pro crime.

Last edited by JTJ; 02-14-2012 at 10:24 PM.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #8

Liked 983 Times on 633 Posts
Likes Given: 244

What I want to know is just who, in America, is going to accept a loss of our governing ourselves? Who do you think wants to be subject to the rules of China, or France, or Somilia for that matter? My politics are way left of center, and I sure as hell would fight that to the death.

The only New World Order we need to be concerned about is the unlimited wealth and power of the multinational corporations, who answer to no one and have the ability to buy our elections. Elections are won or lost on the advertising dollar and we have seen who has been paying. Would you expect that when you donate $10,000,000.00 to a campaign (excuse me, not a campaign, a Super Pac) you don't expect something in return? How much representation can you buy?

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 02-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #9

Chainfire I'm sure you would be right there in the trenches fighting a global elite army. I don't think we will have that oppurtunity. The battle rages all around us but we hear no shots being fired. You and I are on two sides of the same coin, one left, one right, both American. In an earlier post you stated it is because we are America, that we will be alright. You maybe right, I pray you're right.

We are the worlds largest debtor nation. Two generations ago we were the most solvent nation. What could have happened? Over spent, over extented, over indulged, over looked and over there, point any direction, we are there. We have built Hadrians wall on every continent, most every country. Like the Romans we are in decline, like it or not. The peradine is shifting. Our money is looseing it's value. If the economy does pickup so will inflation. What does your savings account earn? Mine earns 1/2 of 1%.
No way to save your way to wealth like our past generations have.

It is natural for government to get bigger and more centralized. City, county and state government are just place holders for the US government. Would not the natural progression be a world government. Just look up the u n agena 21.

Read this link, I know it is from a right leaning site but you can google it yourself and take your pick. It scares a whole bunch of people.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/un_agenda_21_coming_to_a_neigh.html

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-14-2012, 11:59 PM   #10
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 37 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 7

He can stuff his "shared sacrifice" where the sun don't shine. They're the supposed leaders......let see them share some sacrifice first.