Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > One Man Army

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Default One Man Army

This show absolutely sucks!! I turned my TV off after I saw they were editing in the "hits" on the targets.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-28-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5304 Times on 2770 Posts
Likes Given: 334

i agree its pretty damn stupid

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 07-28-2011, 03:18 AM   #3

Ok, I had to register here because I had something to say about this episode. Plus I love firearms so I guess I can kill two birds with one stone, lol.

Anyway, this episode really pissed me off. I knew the show was pretty stupid yet still entertaining, but they might have lost me for good with what happened with the Seal member. The Seal destroyed the targets like you would expect a real Seal member to do on the first phase only to get beat by 6 targets standing still with a 9mm? I understand his groin issue and maybe he didn't want to quit on national TV but I think it was stupid way for him to go. I would put a years salary that the MMA fighter never really beat the Seal and probably just made up so he didn't quit from the injury. Still, its a stupid way for him to go.

Ok, rant over.

Old 07-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #4

I watched the first episode up to the point where they were in the back of the van driving into the location where they were doing the show. Listening to them interacting I figured, great, a bunch of psudo alpha males acting like jackasses on their way to prove their great superiority over one another. (that was what, the first three minutes of the show?)

I then said, you are the missing link.......whats on OLN?

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American...(T)he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." (Tench Coxe, Freeman's Journal, 20 Feb 1778)

Old 07-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Yeah watched a 30 second preview of it. Wouldn't watch that if you paid me and gave me nakkid hookers and 10 strippers and 10 million rounds of ammo of my choice.

The MMA guy says military people are pussies. PISS THE HELL OFF dude.

Old 07-28-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 38 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Yeah watched a 30 second preview of it. Wouldn't watch that if you paid me and gave me nakkid hookers and 10 strippers and 10 million rounds of ammo of my choice.

The MMA guy says military people are pussies. PISS THE HELL OFF dude.
I haven't seen the show, but let's not make hasty decisions here.....especially with the payment plan you suggest.