Old time radio.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Old time radio.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Old time radio.

I'm not sure if anyone else here is a fan of the old time radio shows, but even if you aren't, I was browsing through some different collections of the sci-fi shows, and I found one, X-minus 1. I recently heard an episode that I figured I'd share with the FTFers because it seems to be somewhat prophetic of what our society is slowly becoming, only minus the space travel and what not... Oh and its about 30 minutes long, but its a good listen IMO. A lot better than the reality-crap TV nowadays.

Without further adieu, click the link to go hear the episode of Sea Legs.

X Minus One "Sea Legs" (05-01-56))

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Last edited by Ubergopher; 05-05-2009 at 09:32 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here