Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Old Mafia Don

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Default The Old Mafia Don

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed. Grandson I wanta you to listen to me. I wanta you to takea my .45 automatic pistol, so you will always remember me.
But grandpa I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your Rolex watch instead.

You lisina to me, some day you goin a be runna da bussiness, you goina have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple a bambini, some day you goina come home and maybe finda you wife in be wit another man. Whata you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, "TIMES UP"?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Last edited by CA357; 02-24-2013 at 05:02 PM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #2

Liked 2363 Times on 1475 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Ha! That's great thank you.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-24-2013, 05:10 PM   #3

Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

Hahaha funny

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"