Old codger gets burglar - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Old codger gets burglar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Congrats to Mr. Corti on his sucessful home defense.

Once a badass, always a badass.

Old 07-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 30

That guy did a real one two on that kid! That guy had real guts fighting an armed assailant with bare fists at his age. Nice job.

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #13

who has that tag line that says "never pick a fight with an old man, if he is to old to fight he will just kill you"?

lol that goes to show why I always show respect to my elders!

"on the seventh day god created the model 700 for killing dinosaurs."

Old 07-01-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Ouch! I wonder if the old guy is considering a cricket bat now; i hope he doesn't get caught with it.

Old 07-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #15

Mr. Corti was made with his own Arms to Bear!! HEHE

Old 07-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 3454 Times on 1778 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
And now they are working towards banning all pocket knives. Pretty soon a Cub Scout Troop will be able to land and take over the whole damn island.....

JD
Airborne Weeblos!

Hell, the 3rd mechanized Girl Scouts Division is positioned to invade France as we speak. Electric Barbie cars and curling irons. Resistance is futile! Paris will fall in a few hours.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
'The elderly and vulnerable people are entitled to demand the protection of courts from people like you who decide to take matters into your own hands and enter a property with a weapon.'
Wrong asswipe! The elderly and vulnerable should be entitled to demand the protection of a GUN!!!. What the fu%k kind of protection do the "courts" provide during an attack? I'm surprised the pompous ass Brits didn't try to jail Mr. Corti for carrying two lethal weapons - his hands...
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 07-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #18

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Airborne Weeblos!

Hell, the 3rd mechanized Girl Scouts Division is positioned to invade France as we speak. Electric Barbie cars and curling irons. Resistance is futile! Paris will fall in a few hours.
No need to fear for the troops though, the Champs Ellysia has trees planted in perfect straight lines so the conquering can march into town in the shade.

JD

Old 07-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #19

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Great story!! That twat is going to get a really nice reception in prison, "beaten up by a 70 year old" is not going to impress many of his new pals.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:16 AM   #20

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
In the UK where you have to fight someone with bare hands attacking you with a knife.
I reckon that would be the case in Australia too. Probably the only way to avoid being charged yourself...using any 'weapon' however improvised (cricket bat etc) wouldn't go down well I would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Wrong asswipe! The elderly and vulnerable should be entitled to demand the protection of a GUN!!!. What the fu%k kind of protection do the "courts" provide during an attack? I'm surprised the pompous ass Brits didn't try to jail Mr. Corti for carrying two lethal weapons - his hands...
Yeah courts are only 'protection' after the fact...protection - hopefully - from them doing it to someone else anytime soon. I have a sneaking suspicion it was his age as well that helped a lot in avoiding a charge...I wonder what would have been the case if the defender had been the same age as the attacker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franciscomv View Post
Great story!! That twat is going to get a really nice reception in prison, "beaten up by a 70 year old" is not going to impress many of his new pals.
Hell yeah! Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall during his prison induction lol. And maybe he'll get a large psycho Jamaican whose looking for a nice lil white boy to be his 'wife' for a cell mate, with any luck