Okay you Rednecks and Cowboys - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Okay you Rednecks and Cowboys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #21
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3269 Times on 2223 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker
Maybe you should learn to not insult people with your "Redneck" and "Cowboy" remarks.
Those of us on the forum who live in the "Cowboy" state would like to invite you to a branding and castration corral.
The Only Cowboys I don't Like are the Ones who Play Football In Jerry's World, who think they already won the NFC East when Every Team in the Div. SUKK this Year...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 11-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #22
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3269 Times on 2223 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001

Anna, is there anything you have not done???
Like Me,...I don't think she has a Platinum Album yet....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #23
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7447 Times on 4067 Posts
Likes Given: 15321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001

Anna, is there anything you have not done???
I once asked if there is anything she doesn't do. "Windows" was her answer. She's quick.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #24
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I once asked if there is anything she doesn't do. "Windows" was her answer. She's quick.
ROFLMAO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

yep she's quick!
Old 11-02-2013, 09:40 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 238 Times on 154 Posts

Been there, done that, and my shoulder hurts still, and probably will until I die. It is probably one of the most brutal things you can do to yourself. I was lifting weights and working with trainers to strengthen my back and shoulders, and still got tore up.

But, if I were twenty again, I'd do it again, even knowing how bashed up it leaves you. It is an incomparable adrenalin rush.

Old 11-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #26
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2598 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

Here is a little Bull Riding Humor!
I can not say that I have ever ridden a real bull! However, I once had a great Palomino Quarter Horse I use to rope off of. I am like Possum, the closest I ever came to a real bull was at the Rodeos I have attended and a good steak!
I did ride the Electronic Bull at Gilley's Kind of like I did stay at a Hiliday Inn last night (and as chicken as it sounds it made good sense to ride that bull.
1. It was not Fu Manchu
2. It was not going to hunt me down if got thrown off or got off.
3. It was a blast " For a While
4. There was a pad to dampen the fall if I was thrown!
5. And there was a lot of good looking cowgirls riding it also
But I did learn something about Bull Riding! At least on the Electric Bull!
1. You can not hear the mechanics change directions since they are electicaly controlled
2. Do not give the operator S*** about the girls holding on with both hands and advise him real bull riders only use one hand. *You then get selected to demonstrate!
3. Do not drink 6 Ice House Beers before riding the bull
4. Do not think you have the beast mastered and holler down at the operator Hey "Fred" is this all this bull has? *Wrong Question!
The Bull became a supersonic electronic bull.
Next thing I know is my right arm is now seemingly at least streched a foot longer than my free arm while hanging on for dear life.
My butt now two and a half feet out of the saddle but my arm is still holding on. (Girlfriend took pictures!) Followed by finally looking down, what looked like eight feet in the air above the bulls back loosing grip finally. I recall thinking "This Is Going To Hurt"!!! And it did! Peeled to skin off my shin when I landed sideways on top of the bull on my way down!
Crawling and limping out of the pit a few more Ice House beers took care of the pain until I got home.
So no more even electronic bull rides for the so called expert bull rider!
My hats off to the guys who do ride the Fu Manchus on the circuits! Love the Rodeos and the thrill of the real Bull Riders and also the Roping events.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1851 Times on 1267 Posts
Likes Given: 676

I went to a stock farm with a bunch of friends. I chickened out. I saw people that were older and more experienced getting trampled by so so bulls. I am brave but I learn by watching as well.

That is why I wouldn't help the OP. If he wants to get hurt, he can do the legwork.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 11-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #28
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper03 View Post
here is a little bull riding humor!
I can not say that i have ever ridden a real bull! However, i once had a great palomino quarter horse i use to rope off of. I am like possum, the closest i ever came to a real bull was at the rodeos i have attended and a good steak!
I did ride the electronic bull at gilley's kind of like i did stay at a hiliday inn last night (and as chicken as it sounds it made good sense to ride that bull.
1. It was not fu manchu
2. It was not going to hunt me down if got thrown off or got off.
3. It was a blast " for a while
4. There was a pad to dampen the fall if i was thrown!
5. And there was a lot of good looking cowgirls riding it also
but i did learn something about bull riding! At least on the electric bull!
1. You can not hear the mechanics change directions since they are electicaly controlled
2. Do not give the operator s*** about the girls holding on with both hands and advise him real bull riders only use one hand. *you then get selected to demonstrate!
3. Do not drink 6 ice house beers before riding the bull
4. Do not think you have the beast mastered and holler down at the operator hey "fred" is this all this bull has? *wrong question!
The bull became a supersonic electronic bull.
Next thing i know is my right arm is now seemingly at least streched a foot longer than my free arm while hanging on for dear life.
My butt now two and a half feet out of the saddle but my arm is still holding on. (girlfriend took pictures!) followed by finally looking down, what looked like eight feet in the air above the bulls back loosing grip finally. I recall thinking "this is going to hurt"!!! And it did! Peeled to skin off my shin when i landed sideways on top of the bull on my way down!
Crawling and limping out of the pit a few more ice house beers took care of the pain until i got home.
So no more even electronic bull rides for the so called expert bull rider! :d
my hats off to the guys who do ride the fu manchus on the circuits! Love the rodeos and the thrill of the real bull riders and also the roping events.

lmao funny!!!!!:d
Old 11-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #29
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9148 Times on 3950 Posts
Likes Given: 1426

Young lady asked if I was a real cowboy. Told her probably not- since I always stayed on for more than 8 seconds.
*BOY did that slap hurt!*

The one thing you can say about the pro rodeo folks- they DO have the best medical insurance you can buy.

When I was a teen we would break quarter horses to ride. That was exciting enuff. Will pass on the bulls of any kind.

But if you want to learn, you need to start young.......

cowboy.jpg

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 11-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #30
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2598 Times on 1268 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

C-3 Love that picture! Obviously a future Bull Rider. Flat cute being a professional grandfather! Notice I did not say professional bull rider!
However I am suprised they can even get insurance knowing what they do!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Last edited by Sniper03; 11-02-2013 at 11:01 PM.