Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Okay you Rednecks and Cowboys (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/okay-you-rednecks-cowboys-99842/)

ShagNasty1001 11-02-2013 04:55 PM

Okay you Rednecks and Cowboys

1 Attachment(s)
1) how many have done this in general?

2) how many have done it in a bar?

3) where do I learn??

I'll try and post the video later. This happened last night when some buddy's took me out to a local country bar

willshoum 11-02-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 (Post 1420756)
1) how many have done this in general?

2) how many have done it in a bar?

3) where do I learn??

I'll try and post the video later. This happened last night when some buddy's took me out to a local country bar

Was that the Gay boys in the Texas Rodeo..................You didn't say............most cowboys rode mares when out in the boonies.....lol..........Just kidding............;)

artbrownsr 11-02-2013 05:06 PM

I jumped on MY calf when I was 5 years old, he was about 3 months old. I landed on my face and chest and he stepped on my neck, if he'd been much older I probably would not be on the internet now!
Where to learn? Some western colleges have interscholastic rodeo events.

ShagNasty1001 11-02-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum
Was that the Gay boys in the Texas Rodeo..................You didn't say............most cowboys rode mares when out in the boonies.....lol..........Just kidding............;)

Haha nooo it was in the middle of Oklahoma City so no boonies or gay boys from Texas ;) it was a you can pay 55 bucks and have the ride of your life if you have your own gear

nitestalker 11-02-2013 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe you should learn to not insult people with your "Redneck" and "Cowboy" remarks.:(
Those of us on the forum who live in the "Cowboy" state would like to invite you to a branding and castration corral.:D;)

ShagNasty1001 11-02-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitestalker
Maybe you should learn to not insult people with your "Redneck" and "Cowboy" remarks.:( Those of us on the forum who live in the "Cowboy" state would like to invite you to a branding and castration corral.:D;)

I live in a cowboy state :D

John_Deer 11-02-2013 05:22 PM

If you were ready to get on a live bull you would know a farmer who owns bucking stock. Farmers who own bucking stock are a dime a dozen. I know two farmers with bucking stock. I am 30 years past being fit enough to ride a bull. Ever hear of a high school rodeo?

Anna_Purna 11-02-2013 05:28 PM

Ive rode calves back home when I was in 9th to about 2th grade for fun. but never a live big one. :eek:
And I have climbed onto a fake one in a night club a few times. All my friends back home who ever got into rodeo'ing always had broken ribs, wrists, etc.,

ShagNasty1001 11-02-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_Purna
Ive rode calves back home when I was in 9th to about 2th grade for fun. but never a live big one. :eek: And I have climbed onto a fake one in a night club a few times. All my friends back home who ever got into rodeo'ing always had broken ribs, wrists, etc.,

Anna, is there anything you have not done??? :)

winds-of-change 11-02-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna_Purna (Post 1420790)
Ive rode calves back home when I was in 9th to about 2th grade for fun. but never a live big one. :eek:
And I have climbed onto a fake one in a night club a few times. All my friends back home who ever got into rodeo'ing always had broken ribs, wrists, etc.,

I agree here. Most bull riders are physically "old" way beyond their years.