Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > okay just what the heck is wrong with younger women

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default okay just what the heck is wrong with younger women

I am thoroughly confused and have been for years about this so here goes.

Im 25 and talking of women my own age. And I hope to God this all changes later.

I was at a 4th of July party in Orange County. Now I didn't dress up for this or anything, but I still looked okay. Just beach shirt and shorts. Everyone was the same or in bathing suits. Now, Ill say Im a bit better than average in the face and smile department, and judging by the people around me, Ive got a decent enough personality. I know enough to know Im not a horrible uggo or a jerk, so that aint whats going wrong on me here. Anyway... at this party, Im having a good time... A girl smiled at me, I walked over, smiled back and said Hi, Im 'my name here'. She got a weird look on her face like I just slapped her and turned her back on me. I laughed to myself a little and it might of sounded a little harsh. She turned around and gave me a bad look so I just shrugged and walked off. 10 minutes later she finds me and wants to know why I DIDNT stay and talk to her. Suddenly she was a jabber box (and she took my drink without asking the jerk) I just walked off shaking my head, leaving her standing there with my drink with lips flapping.

A little while later I take a bad step and bump into a girl. My hands and eyes both nowhere near a danger zone. I apologize and she calls me a few names and such and I just smile and walk off. Just a short while later her man caught up with me and asked why I was hitting on his girlfriend, and she was standing right behind him. I told them both I didnt and she starts yelling that I was asking her to go do you know what in the bathroom. What the hell... fortunately for me this was a friends house party.

Then later on the first girl comes back and throws me this big apology, and wants to talk to me, to the point of lunacy- wont leave me the heck alone.

Then to make it even better, the chick I had bumped into earlier and went nuts keeps throwing me the eyes and smile.

I wouldnt bring this up but this kinda crap happens all the time to me, and is specifically why I dont want to date. And these arent women Im only meeting at parties or clubs, this is everywhere. And this is also why I hardly ever go out.

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

"Rosie O'Donnell blames guns for murders, but nobody blames spoons and forks for Rosie O'Donnell"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #2

You know, the younger generation of females[ I'm only 18, 19 next month]they are just...ridiculous. I too would rather not date because of how they act. Doesn't seem like anyone is faithful anymore. Maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am.

I dont go out simply because I hate large groups of people. I dont mind meeting people, but loud, obnoxious people arent who I want to be around.

S.S.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

You do live in California don't you???

You weren't wearing a S&W tee shirt or anything showing your support for the 2nd Amendment or the Military were you? If not, than the only thing I can think to ask you is:
Does the term "valley girl" mean anything to you?

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 07-06-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:04 PM   #4

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Wow. I'm glad I'm not back at that age again and single.

A friend of mine is only 21. He is a hard worker, intelligent and keep wanting to learn. He tells stories of crazy women at parties and some he has dated. He has had a hard time finding a good one for anything meaningful. I don't know how many cell pics he has shown me of naked girls at parties and in private. They just let him take the pics.

Seems like today's young women are more aggressive and open. Not a good thing, imo.

Btw, WAREAGLE, you did not have a bat in the cave did you?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-06-2009, 11:24 PM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Dude you are just hacking your way threw the brier patch of psycho B I T I C H E S. Welcome to the party my friend. I have been doing this for 20 some years.

Most of the younger women think they are god gift to man when they really are just another pretty face.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #6

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Dude you are just hacking your way threw the brier patch of psycho B I T I C H E S. Welcome to the party my friend. I have been doing this for 20 some years.

Most of the younger women think they are god gift to man when they really are just another pretty face.
+1

More wisdom from Tango. I have been lucky from some of the horror stories friends of mine tell. Most of my friends are single, and they still tell some good ones. I say I have been lucky because I have only had a relationship with 2 crazy-psycho-hotties. One is ex-wifey (no kids) and the other my friends dubbed "Scareoline". Can you say 'Stalker'?

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #7

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Dude, I'm 23 and The women are no different here in georgia. They're all friggin nuts. I give up

Old 07-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Next time some bimbo smites you, just give her the old standby line "...then I guess a BJ is out of the question?"

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #9

In my experience, you won't meet many good women at bars or wild parties or on facebook. "The party Crew" types are always about playing games and superficial nonsense.

You meet good women by being introduced to them by friends, or meeting them at low key social functions.

Try joining a club of some kind.

Old 07-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #10

They all play games until gravity starts to take over, they then realize they have baggage and populate the web dating sites. If you think they are wacko now, wait till you see them at 45-50! They realize( some do some don't) they are middle aged, divorced, and all they know are middle aged guys who already been around the block and divorced a bimbo just like them years earlier.

It's like fishin';.. sometimes that fish looks great till you get it out of the water and into the boat. Just remember, if all you're seein' are suckers, time to move on or change the bait. Just practice catch and release and you'll be fine ....................................markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow