OK You having dinner with 4 people
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > OK You having dinner with 4 people

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Default OK You having dinner with 4 people

You are having dinner with 4 other people. These 4 people can be alive or dead (We will use worschesterire sauce to bring them back). These 4 people can ba who ever you want from time relitives or famous people. You need to explain to us why you picked these four people and what your going to talk about.

I would pick the following

1. My grandfather from my mothers side. I would talk about our family and lives with him maybe some of whats going on in the world today.

2. George Mason, Politics and the 2nd amendment.

3. Abraham Lincoln, I would want to find out exactly what he wanted to do after the civil war. State of the union today with th treatment of African Americans.

4. leonides, I would talk about the state of warfare and if they really did "LOVE" their battle buddies.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2009, 06:01 AM   #2

1. Billy Mays. Ask him the purpose for screaming in all the infomercials.

2. George Washington. See how life was like back then, while being the first ever President.

3. Hitler. The whole Holocaust plot and how he paid his gas bill.

4. Tred Barta. Ask him why he thinks so highly of himself. If you've ever seen his show, the beginning of every episode says it all.

S.S.

Old 08-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

1. King Solomon - please...share with me your wisdom!!

2. Chojun Miyagi - Show me the real meaning of GoJu kata (bunkai) as how it was taught to you. (yes, there really was a miyagi)

3. Bruce Lee - You're 5' 7" and 135lbs...I'm sure you were all moviehype and I'm going to kick your little butt to prove it. Scream all you want, but it's going to end with GnP!!

4. Betty Jane Wilson (my mom)- I have so much to talk with her about, but never got the chance.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

1) Chuck. If I have to explain, you'll never understand.

2) J.D. I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth.

3)Maury Povich, so he can verify or refute that J.D. and I were separated at birth.

4) That Man vs. Food guy. Let's see just how bad he really is.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

1) Johnny Cash - he is one of my all time favorite singers and his life story is just amazing. I'd just like to shoot the breeze with him.

2) Wyatt Earp - Do I need to explain?

3) Great Grandfather on my dad's side - I never met him but I've heard a bunch of stories. He sounds like a real man's man and from what I've been told, quite a marksman.

4) King David - I want him to teach me to use a slingshot and ask him what the heck he was thinking with Bathsheba.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 08-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #6

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post

2) J.D. I'm pretty sure we were separated at birth.

3)Maury Povich, so he can verify or refute that J.D. and I were separated at birth.
LOL - I couldn't agree more. Definitely seperated at birth. We dont need no stickin test...

Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #7

Awesome Thread Tango!! I was going to post something similiar but this idea is better.

For me?

1) Miyamoto Musashi - He wrote The Book of Five Rings, one of the best texts on training of troops, command, combat and life I have ever read. Samurai. Undeafeted in, I believe, 63 live sword duels to the death. Several fights, later in life, he fought with a wooden Bokken and still won against raw steel. Teach me.

2) Rommel - Probably one of the greatest military geniuses ever. He was only stopped, and thankfully, from decimating the Ally forces by Hitler hamstringing him. He had a better plan that the Furher, he had better equipment than the Allies and he had a tactical advantage to push forward. Teach me.

3) King Lyonidas of Sparta - What really happened at the Hot Cliffs? Teach me.

4) John Moses Browning - Just talk to me about gun design and teach me all you can.

JD

Old 08-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #8

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Nice call on Rommel, JD. Very nice.

1. Albert Einstein - Teach me everything you know
2. Enoch - How does one be so kickass that God Himself can't wait to hang with you?
3. William Casey - Former DCI for Reagan. Ran the world for a few years.
4. Barack Obama - To teach him my Five Point Exploding Palm Technique

Old 08-07-2009, 06:30 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Nice call on Rommel, JD. Very nice.
Thank you. That guy was a holy terror. Hitler would have probably won Africa and had a real Wolverine by the tail if he let Rommel advance. The US and her allies were quite lucky that Hitler thought so little of his best general.

Quote:
3. William Casey - Former DCI for Reagan. Ran the world for a few years.
Ineff - Have you read Frank Dux's book "The Secret Man" ???

Dux claims to have worked directly for Casey, detailing meetings, assignments and all sorts of cool clandestine stuff. It's a great read, though much of it has been branded as self serving propoganda by the Anti-Dux sect....

Old 08-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Thank you. That guy was a holy terror. Hitler would have probably won Africa and had a real Wolverine by the tail if he let Rommel advance. The US and her allies were quite lucky that Hitler thought so little of his best general.
Beyond a doubt, he was the best general in that war. He would have won Africa hands down and probably delivered Europe thereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Ineff - Have you read Frank Dux's book "The Secret Man" ???

Dux claims to have worked directly for Casey, detailing meetings, assignments and all sorts of cool clandestine stuff. It's a great read, though much of it has been branded as self serving propoganda by the Anti-Dux sect....
No, I had not Idea Frank wrote a book, actually. However I saw Bloodsport about 2 dozen times... I'll look out for it. It was Woodwards book titled Veil: Secret wars of the CIA That really opened my eyes to the world around me. Great effing read.