Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Ok , i'll try one more time , auuuugh..! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ok-ill-try-one-more-time-auuuugh-91660/)

dango 06-02-2013 10:41 PM

Ok , i'll try one more time , auuuugh..!

This video is in my I-Pad pictures .! HOW DO I POST IT TO U-TUBE..!
I NO MANY THINGS , BUT THIS I-PAD IS MY ENEMY , I KNOW NOTHING?.!

Ok then , like a deaf , dumb and blind 4 year old step child , profoundly stupid , I know not how to do much..! It took me three days to turn it on.! Ekkk.!

NO BOOk...! Eeeeeek., Ack...! Help..! This video sucks , but no FEAR , I WILL SHOW IT RAW , NO EDITING , (RAW) ,
Many mistakes , I even dropped it once , raw , Eeeeeek.! :confused:

MisterMcCool 06-02-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango
I WILL SHOW IT RAW , NO EDITING

Spoken like a true hero.

MOshooter 06-03-2013 12:03 AM

Dango I use a MacBook Pro laptop which has imovie,i'm not familiar with the ipads,does it have imovie? If your ipad has imovie you should be able to go to share below the menu bar,where you will see an option for youtube,which will export your movie.

You might try and go to youtube,do a search how to share your movie from an ipad. There should be several videos on the subject.

MOshooter 06-03-2013 12:06 AM

Here's one of many tutorial videos on youtube that should show you how the best way to share your video from an ipad.

dango 06-03-2013 12:34 AM

So many distractions , Eeeeek.! Every time I set the I-Pad down , it,s gone !
She is so mad at me , she won't quit nagging me to death.! Everything from Money to tasks and chores , Ack , I can't catch my breath.!

My goodness ..! :confused: Don't know what's up or down , HELP.! I am not the one who called the lawyer she did , I just agreed.! Wrong if I'm wrong , wrong
If I'm right.!

This will get posted I feel bad it isn't already out there..! I need a 55 gal. Drum of (Wild Turkey) ,dang..!

Ok then , 1- lock of her hair.!
2--blood from a virgin Wild-a-beast.!
3--holier than thou watauh.!
4--Full moon..!
5--garlic..!
6-- and lastly , book ,(just add watauh LATIN)....! Eeeek.,,!

I worked very hard with that dang (Katana) to get this far in a very short time.!
It is way far from perfect , but more importantly , I'm up right , vertical , out of that damn-Ed bed..!!!! :cool: this video as flawed as it is , brings a tear to my damn eye cause it was so hard to get far with everybody against me .!

All YEE of little faith , EAT MY SHORTS., :p I will out wait her till she goes to sleep , I can not think straight with the constant , yap , yap , yapping.!
Eeeek.,!

1turkeyhunter 06-03-2013 12:54 PM

Good luck! Cant wait to see your video!

PC167 06-03-2013 07:56 PM

It'll be an epic video I'm sure...:D

johnr1943 06-03-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1265841)
This video is in my I-Pad pictures .! HOW DO I POST IT TO U-TUBE..!
I NO MANY THINGS , BUT THIS I-PAD IS MY ENEMY , I KNOW NOTHING?.!

Ok then , like a deaf , dumb and blind 4 year old step child , profoundly stupid , I know not how to do much..! It took me three days to turn it on.! Ekkk.!

NO BOOk...! Eeeeeek., Ack...! Help..! This video sucks , but no FEAR , I WILL SHOW IT RAW , NO EDITING , (RAW) ,
Many mistakes , I even dropped it once , raw , Eeeeeek.! :confused:

"My name is Roland, Dango. How are you doing today and how may I provide you with quality service and assistance on your state of-the-art I-Pad today?" Would you be willing to take a brief survey following my quality service? This call may be recorded for quality purposes... How may I be of quality assistance to you today?... Did I ask you how you are doing yet?..."

Is your battery charged? Do you have electricty in your area?"......"

Bhawhahahahahahaha. :D