... ok guys! : )
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

... ok guys! : )

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default ... ok guys! : )

I have put up a page with the latest "Concealed Carry World" radio show (many of you stated you wanted to hear the actual show), so you can have a listen and make your own opinion as to whether you would like to have your voice heard or not.

I would love to have a lot of you call in and share your expertise on a regular basis. This forum is so full of knowledgeable people that I think the audience would benefit greatly and enjoy the content you guys can offer.

Aleo Flash MP3 Player Builder - is the link to the show.

Thanks and I hope you can see that not all people are out to get other people, actually I'm a very successful voice actor (radio, television, film) and took this on because I love radio and I think the informative nature of the show is one that all can enjoy. I was actually hired for my voice and delivery style, NOT my knowledge on guns (I do love to shoot, but my experience is very limited compared to you guys). I DON'T proclaim to be an expert and that's why I turned to a forum like this so I could learn and expand my knowledge from people like you, who are so passionate and knowledgable about this.

Anyway, enough said.

Thanks for the great forum.

Life's cool ... so enjoy every minute of it!
We want your opinions. Call our hotline and tell us your favorite gun joke, rants and raves and opinions you might have on anything guns. NBC Radio 602-399-7317.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here