Ohio state VS Michigan game - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ohio state VS Michigan game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Hahahaha well being a bucket I have never had to celebrate mediocrity like Michigan state fans do lmao...and as far as education I think you need to check your facts Ohio state has just as high of educational standards as any other big ten school....and my buckeyes are gonna crush the puke blue devils tonight

Old 11-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #22
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
I work with a Buckeye psycho. Soooo annoying !!
Not psycho...NUTS, of the useless, poisonous variety. (A buckeye is a useless, poisonous nut)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06 View Post
Hahahaha well being a bucket I have never had to celebrate mediocrity like Michigan state fans do lmao...and as far as education I think you need to check your facts Ohio state has just as high of educational standards as any other big ten school....and my buckeyes are gonna crush the puke blue devils tonight
LMAO! Nice!

But the truth is...

...Thats what they all say... the rest of us in the big 13 know better. There are schools in the big 13 that have extremely high academic standards for their student athletes. MSU and NW are 2 that have the highest standards. OSU happens to be ranked right around 13!

I thought we were talking grid iron here!! I MIGHT get into roundball sometime between the superbowl and the daytona 500. That being typed, the big 13 is gonna be stupid tough again this year. Sparty, Ohiblow, Weasels, Idiot University, Purwho...toughest conference by far!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Last edited by fmj; 11-28-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #23

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Not psycho...NUTS, of the useless, poisonous variety. (A buckeye is a useless, poisonous nut)

LMAO! Nice!

But the truth is...

...Thats what they all say... the rest of us in the big 13 know better. There are schools in the big 13 that have extremely high academic standards for their student athletes. MSU and NW are 2 that have the highest standards. OSU happens to be ranked right around 13!
Still better than bowl eligible UoM :-P

FWIW, OSU could still be the AP champs this year. Likely? No, but possible, yes.

Ok, so lets say OSU is full of cheaters, UoM isnt, and this year we STILL beat UoM. Sooo.....?

Hehe, yes, Buckeyes are poison nuts, ask UoM...ooh wait, they were DOA after choking on these nuts :-P

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

beaglesam Likes This 
Old 11-28-2012, 11:51 PM   #24

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon15man View Post
I hope Y'all Ohio state fans are ready for that beat down tonight by them DUKE BLUE DEVILS
I am from Ohio but I've never been a huge Buckeye fan. Unless my buddy Ed from Michigan opens his mouth. OSU beats Duke by five. Some how you remind me of my buddy Ed.

Old 11-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #25

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

Yeah, thats what these intolerable ND fools keep telling me about their unbeaten season...but its not like they played a RANKED team all year! OT to beat an unranked MSU team, THREE OT's to beat an even worse PITT team!!

OR

Jealous of that FINE education you receive there??

Thats what they will be telling people their occupation is.

Q: "What do you do for a living?"
A: "OH I HO"
They played and beat 4 ranked teams this year but oh yea go BLUE DEVILS for beating Ohio state last night

Old 11-29-2012, 06:55 PM   #26
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon15man View Post
They played and beat 4 ranked teams this year but oh yea go BLUE DEVILS for beating Ohio state last night
After further investigation they played exactly 2 ranked teams UofM 19 and Stanford 8! With OT to beat standford and THREE ot's to take unranked Pitt!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/polls

http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/nd-m-footbl-sched.html

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-30-2012, 04:21 AM   #27

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

After further investigation they played exactly 2 ranked teams UofM 19 and Stanford 8! With OT to beat standford and THREE ot's to take unranked Pitt!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/polls

http://www.und.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/nd-m-footbl-sched.html
My good sir when they played Michigan state on sep.15 they were #10 beat them 20-3 played #17 Michigan on sep.22 beat them 13-6 played #17 Stanford oct.13 beat them 20-13 in ot played #8 Oklahoma oct.27 beat them 30-13 these were the ranking of them teams when ND played them not at the end of the season that is where the confusion is prolly coming from. Here's a link http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Notre_Dame_Fighting_Irish_football_team#secti on_3 when you go to the link click season

Last edited by carbon15man; 11-30-2012 at 04:32 AM.