Ohio state VS Michigan game - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ohio state VS Michigan game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Yeah, why cant OSU go to bowls...AHHH thats right, because their coach is/was a CHEATER!!

Now they have who?? Urban Meyer?? From where?? OHHH Thats right, Floriduhhh. Who have just once again became bowl eligible. Why?? OH thats right? Their coach (Urban Meyer) is/was a CHEATER!!!

At least Tressel was man enough to go down with the ship..unlike Meyer or that other cheating POS Carrol who both jumped ship one season ahead of sanctions. Meyer says "Oh i must take time off to tend to family" Then the next season takes the OSU job. Things that make go Hmmmm!?!?

We ALL know the ONLY professional football in Blowhio is the Suckeyes!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
vincent Likes This 
Old 11-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #12

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1101

^^^^^^^^
wow

Old 11-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #13

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj
Yeah, why cant OSU go to bowls...AHHH thats right, because their coach is/was a CHEATER!!

Now they have who?? Urban Meyer?? From where?? OHHH Thats right, Floriduhhh. Who have just once again became bowl eligible. Why?? OH thats right? Their coach (Urban Meyer) is/was a CHEATER!!!

At least Tressel was man enough to go down with the ship..unlike Meyer or that other cheating POS Carrol who both jumped ship one season ahead of sanctions. Meyer says "Oh i must take time off to tend to family" Then the next season takes the OSU job. Things that make go Hmmmm!?!?

What happened to MSU this year wasn't they suppose to at least contend in the big ten....I mean did they even pay football this season...How many national championships, heisman winners, and big ten championships do they have?????HMMMMM???

Old 11-28-2012, 02:17 AM   #14
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by akers06 View Post
What happened to MSU this year wasn't they suppose to at least contend in the big ten....I mean did they even pay football this season...How many national championships, heisman winners, and big ten championships do they have?????HMMMMM???
Plenty of all of the above.

There is WAY more to life than "winning a national championship" when discussing COLLEGE sports.

I would much rather cast my lot with a "mediocre" organization. One that has academic and moral standards. Then one that has proven time and again to be a bunch of cheaters with zero moral or academic standards. One that continually turns out people that know how to chase a ball but cant speak the language or do simple math.

Last edited by fmj; 11-28-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:56 AM   #15

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Plenty of all of the above.

There is WAY more to life than "winning a national championship" when discussing COLLEGE sports.

I would much rather cast my lot with a "mediocre" organization. One that has academic and moral standards. Then one that has proven time and again to be a bunch of cheaters with zero moral or academic standards. One that continually turns out people that know how to chase a ball but cant speak the language or do simple math.
Well, good sir, just because Michigan aint been caught, dont mean they aint cheating too.

Fyi, pretty sure the buckeyes could beat the Lions sooooo....

At the end of the day some walk away winners, and some loosers. The loosers usually complain of cheating.

Remind me, how did App State cheat a few years ago?

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 11-28-2012, 05:57 AM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2857 Times on 1487 Posts
Likes Given: 254

My mom is a Spartan. My baby brother played for the Wolverines. I grew up a Big Ten fan. My ex-wife was a Buckeye. Could not stand OSU before, but hate them now (unless they are playing Notre Dame).

Michigan Football is a clean organization. They go out of their way to stay clean (or at least cover their tracks VERY well ). Hearing stories from my brother from his playing days, they have compliance officers watching the compliance officers.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 11-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #17
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119 View Post
Well, good sir, just because Michigan aint been caught, dont mean they aint cheating too.

Fyi, pretty sure the buckeyes could beat the Lions sooooo....

At the end of the day some walk away winners, and some loosers. The loosers usually complain of cheating.

Remind me, how did App State cheat a few years ago?
For the record...i bleed GREEN, I dislike the UofM weasels almost as much as the Blowhio Suckeyes. The Suckeyes just might give the Dions a run for their money.....yet again proving the ONLY professional football in blowhio is the Suckeyes.

Complain of cheating? not a complaint...PROVEN FACT!! Show me where NCAA has sanctioned MSU or the whining weasels in the past 30 years. OSU has a proven track record of it.

What happened to my Spartys this year one asked?

The graduation of a 4 years starter, 4 year captain QB. A QB that on top of his duties as Captain and QB of a (one play away from) big ten champion football team, also carried a full load of MEDICAL DOCTOR classes. If his stint in the NFL backing up RG3 in Washington doesnt work out, he can do his internship and be a doctor. Couple that with the graduation of our veteran receiving corp.

This season we had a Jr. QB that had seen very limited playing time. A QB with a cannon for an arm. A young man that had to learn (as he did throughout the season) that you cant just rifle a ball in, there are times you need to put a touch on the ball. Couple that with a talented but untested and young/fresh receiving corp...and you have what we had this season.

Our D played LIGHTS OUT this season...as they have the past couple.

Again, MSU concentrates on moral and academic growth. As was proven early this season and also last season when coach Dantonio sat a couple top notch starters for important games for breaking rules of conduct. MSU gradutes leaders and productive members of the community...unlike OSU that only concentrates on teaching how to cheat the system.

Old 11-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #18
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
My mom is a Spartan. My baby brother played for the Wolverines. I grew up a Big Ten fan. My ex-wife was a Buckeye. Could not stand OSU before, but hate them now (unless they are playing Notre Dame).

Michigan Football is a clean organization. They go out of their way to stay clean (or at least cover their tracks VERY well ). Hearing stories from my brother from his playing days, they have compliance officers watching the compliance officers.
I like your mom already!!

Old 11-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1817 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I work with a Buckeye psycho. Soooo annoying !!

Old 11-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #20

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts

I hope Y'all Ohio state fans are ready for that beat down tonight by them DUKE BLUE DEVILS