Ohio State - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Ohio State


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronguyton View Post
Really? You think the Big 10 schedule is that tough? SEC teams beat the hell out of each other week in and week out.
They don't beat the hell out of each other. They use big plays and speed to avoid beating the hell out of each other. Are you saying that Big 10 teams don't play each other? Nor do they play Pac 10, Big 12 or the likes of Notre Dame?

I have no doubt of the best of the SEC being awesome and owning the Big 10 over several years. But, I will offer that there are no soft teams in the Big 10.
__________________
From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:15 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northeast, AL
Posts: 327
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
They don't beat the hell out of each other. They use big plays and speed to avoid beating the hell out of each other. Are you saying that Big 10 teams don't play each other? Nor do they play Pac 10, Big 12 or the likes of Notre Dame?

I have no doubt of the best of the SEC being awesome and owning the Big 10 over several years. But, I will offer that there are no soft teams in the Big 10.

I didn't mean to sound like I thought the Big 10 was a pushover. Some damn good football teams there.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .
cameronguyton is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
canebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 150 miles NE of Sloppy Joe's Bar
Posts: 21,941
Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Urban Meyer coached at my college prior to moving onto Fla.
Jim Tressel coached at my college prior to moving onto OSU.

Jim Tressel's Legacy, 135-57-2 and 4 national championships at YSU.
__________________
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...brake02jpg.jpg

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello
canebrake is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:27 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronguyton View Post
I didn't mean to sound like I thought the Big 10 was a pushover. Some damn good football teams there.
No, not at all taken that way.

There's good football in every major conference and some independants. College football is just that, and that is why I love college football. Hell, I love football PERIOD, but college ball is just heart and soul of the majority of the players.

The SEC has ruled for a bit. The Big 12, PAC 10, Big 10 have all had their runs and it is cyclical. I have a whole thoery that I won't try to lay out here and now.

College ball is just the shizzle, imo!
__________________
From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northeast, AL
Posts: 327
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default

I think the past couple years the major conferences haven't looked all that great overall. Each conference has it's off years.

But you're right, there is just something special about college ball.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .
cameronguyton is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
The "where's 'bout you be" thread: State Specific: Ohio skullcrusher The Club House 16 06-22-2011 02:06 AM
Ohio State Kelly J Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 11-09-2009 04:12 AM
NRA, GOA, State by State 2008 Kelly J Politics, Religion and Controversy 0 10-13-2008 05:39 PM



Newest Threads