Ohio bar gunfight
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ohio bar gunfight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ohio bar gunfight

I saw this on news they said no one injured. The caption on video said two were shot. I believe the news story that no one was injured. Although it is hard to believe that none of them hit anyone.

Quote:
POLICE SEARCH FOR SUSPECTS AFTER OHIO BAR GUNFIGHT
Sunday, October 11, 2009

TOLEDO, Ohio — A wild gunfight involving at least five gunmen sent patrons fleeing from a northwestern Ohio bar, but police say no one was injured.
The gunfire lasted for several minutes Thursday night and was captured on a video surveillance system at the Route 66 Kitchen in Toledo.
Deputy Police Chief Don Kenney says the gunshots escalated from a fistfight that apparently began when a bar employee asked a man who was trying to sell marijuana to leave.
Police are still looking for the suspects. The shooting took place near the University of Toledo campus, but police say they don't believe any students were involved.
Video link:
Gun Fight In An Ohio Bar!

Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.
http://jpfo.org/index.htm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #2

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Dangerous people!! Eventually they will pull that crap with someone who can shoot!!

Thanks Crow!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Holy Toledo.........Bunch of criminals/drug dealers so no one on here.

OC

"magbum"

Old 10-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #4

Liked 311 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 27

In my distant past I used to frequent bars (places where you go and risk at least getting your teeth kicked in at any time) that on 2 occasions a gun fight broke out in the bar.

The first time a scum bag thought he was getting sharked at pool and went outside and got his little .32 pistol and opened fire on the patrons there. The only one that was wounded was the bartender and as he was a 400 pound man it didn't seem to phase him much which allowed him to snatch up a sawed off double barrel shotgun from under the bar and litterally blow the a$$hole with the pistol balls off and a$$hole out. The jerk survived with no balls and a perminate sack to shat in (got his colon too). Five years later the same jerk, just out and still on parole, was killed attempting a home invasion. You would think that loosing his balls and a$$hole would have mellowed this jerk out.

The second time, in a different bar, same kind of place though, another douche bag was tutrned over by his girlfriend for another guy while in the bar and this a$$hole went home and got his .30-06 hunting rifle, came back and went stupid in the place. No one was hurt and the guy tried to escape the place after he was out of ammo, but a couple of regular patron construction workers stepped in and beat this guy near to death.

Both times all I could do was hit the deck and hope for the best.

I dont go to those kind of places anymore.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Yet another reason to legalize the pot & cut the idiots out of the food chain.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #6

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

I did see that. I thought it was funny and ironic both. Five BG gunman shooting in close vicinity, with semi-automatic handguns, dropping mags and reloading, and yet not one person was shot or injured.

They need to go the damn range more often. Sad example of a bunch of BG posers.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 10-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
I did see that. I thought it was funny and ironic both. Five BG gunman shooting in close vicinity, with semi-automatic handguns, dropping mags and reloading, and yet not one person was shot or injured.

They need to go the damn range more often. Sad example of a bunch of BG posers.

Jack
I'm glad they don't go to the range.

Old 10-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #8

talk about your crap shoot!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #9

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
I'm glad they don't go to the range.
If they were properly trained and had some range practice, there possibly would be 3-4 less BGs on the street. Positive thoughts grasshopper.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 10-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
If they were properly trained and had some range practice, there possibly would be 3-4 less BGs on the street. Positive thoughts grasshopper.

Jack
I can't tell who the bad guys are????