Oh no im a bad person. - Page 8
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Oh no im a bad person.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 02:03 AM   #71
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Preposterous!

Old 06-07-2012, 03:52 AM   #72

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

This guy needs some serious help. The whole thing with the shotgun shell was pretty stupid. Someone send him a box of rounds that says "WARNING!!! Do not use if you are a dumb ass". What does this guy think is faster, a car or a bullet. And what the hell does he mean who will the jury beleive. He actually thinks they will believe someone who randomly ran over and killed a law abiding citizen who still had their pistol strapped in their holster. People these days. What are some numbers and addresses to some of the high up NRA people?

Old 06-07-2012, 05:14 AM   #73

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent
He's a douche but free speech works both ways...what's that Machiavelli quote?

Not defending him but it is what it is...

Paying him our mind is a waste...we have better things to discuss...IMHO
Yes that's true free speech dose work both ways. But saying you will run someone over if you see they are carrying a gun is premeditated murder is it not.

And with this wake job talking about suing the automobile industry bc some girl got in a wreck, and the state bc he almost drown in the ocean. (when it was his DA that went in knowing he calt swim). I thank his free speech should be revoked.

Old 06-07-2012, 05:21 AM   #74

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Nasty
This guy needs some serious help. The whole thing with the shotgun shell was pretty stupid. Someone send him a box of rounds that says "WARNING!!! Do not use if you are a dumb ass". What does this guy think is faster, a car or a bullet. And what the hell does he mean who will the jury beleive. He actually thinks they will believe someone who randomly ran over and killed a law abiding citizen who still had their pistol strapped in their holster. People these days. What are some numbers and addresses to some of the high up NRA people?
All you got to do is call and ask for whoever you won't. And please do call them. If enuf people call about this the NRA will have to do something. We can say something like "as an NRA member I am scared for my life, I can't sleep at knight knowing that if I git out of my car someone will try to run me over".

Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #75

Liked 319 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 399

5pages on this baked out f his mind hippy who should be sprayed win a fire hose and maced in the face. Every time you go watch his videos it just validates and encourages him to make more. I say leave him alone he is so fried hat soon he will die.

Either that or kill him. He is a convicted child molester so no great loss. Hey you can run him over. I'm not a violent man but I have no room in the world for some one who harms a child.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:13 AM   #76
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

did anyone catch the part about him stating it was alright to run over a person carrying, because you feared for your life, and then say to kick the gun out the holster before the police arrived? the nutjob is promoting murder and evidence tampering! i suspect even the anti gunners would find this idiot not exactly playing with a full deck!

Old 06-08-2012, 02:43 AM   #77

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Has anyone seen his videos from a year ago? He's sayin that the NRA is responsible for 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, and the Lincoln assassination, which is kinda funny since Lincoln was assassinated in 1865, and the NRA wasn't formed until 1871.... You ignorant POS!