Oh no im a bad person. - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Oh no im a bad person.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 04:14 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Lol what a loser. Oh no his organization is going to sue us for being members of the NRA!!!!!!! Lol some people these days. Like Oprah and Miss piggy the carpet eater are really going to join and fund an organization that some hobo liberal tree hugging hippie freak came up with.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:15 AM   #52

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

I'd like to know what he said. I'd also like to know how you got his number and why you would call the crazy fool..
I called him because like most of you I wanted to see if it was a joke but he was very serious. When he answered I asked him who he was and he said Timothy Campbell. After that I told him I was a gun owner and was offended that he called me a criminal and had never met me. He didn't ever raise his voice and remained polite when I asked him to explain why he thought that way. Turns out his dad and brother are gun owners and don't talk to him very much (dont blame them).
He also believes that gun owners are responsible for gun crime but not in the way you might think, he blames them for having guns for that people can steal. He is a real piece of work.

Ps be careful about calling the numbers one is a fake.

Old 06-06-2012, 04:48 AM   #53
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxuser3890 View Post
I called him because like most of you I wanted to see if it was a joke but he was very serious. When he answered I asked him who he was and he said Timothy Campbell. After that I told him I was a gun owner and was offended that he called me a criminal and had never met me. He didn't ever raise his voice and remained polite when I asked him to explain why he thought that way. Turns out his dad and brother are gun owners and don't talk to him very much (dont blame them).
He also believes that gun owners are responsible for gun crime but not in the way you might think, he blames them for having guns for that people can steal. He is a real piece of work.

Ps be careful about calling the numbers one is a fake.
I'm guessing that reasoning with him was out of the question...

Here's one of his quotes from the comment section of one of his videos.

Quote:
Not all people are gun nuts. Patriotic Americans who use their right to bear arms to protect the state from NRA terrorist are not considered gun nuts. They are heroes. A gun nut is a person who believes militia is all people. They believe the word regulated, mean something other than gun control. Gun nuts suffer from hallucinations. They see the word hunter, gun collector & self-defense in the Second Amendment.
The amount of BS coming from this one person is astonishing. I kindly pointed out that he was a convicted sex offender in the comments section.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

I'm guessing that reasoning with him was out of the question...

Here's one of his quotes from the comment section of one of his videos.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5npR4nSXhRA&feature=relmfu

The amount of BS coming from this one person is astonishing. I kindly pointed out that he was a convicted sex offender in the comments section.
All his comments are blocked are they not?

Old 06-06-2012, 05:07 AM   #55

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

I had this looooong comment all wrote out and ready to go. I even created a YouTube account just to do so. I went to get something to drink before proof reading it. When I was away my computer died.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:20 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15
I had this looooong comment all wrote out and ready to go. I even created a YouTube account just to do so. I went to get something to drink before proof reading it. When I was away my computer died.
That sucks

Old 06-06-2012, 05:39 AM   #57

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

If you think using drugs is not a health problem? Just listen to this fellow.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:03 AM   #58

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

This screaming lib commie needs to go smoke another friggin joint and drop off of the earth. I've never heard of such crap! He'll be the idiot screaming "Please save me" if the SHTF!!!!!

Old 06-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #59

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Wait a minute! This guy isn't on drugs its worse than that. Oh my God he's a Chicago Democrat! Quick hide your guns and money.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:07 AM   #60

Liked 72 Times on 42 Posts

This guy is certifiable, around the bend, lights are on and nobody is home, a few bricks short of a full load, has a hole in his dingy.