OFFICIAL Prayer Request thread. - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

OFFICIAL Prayer Request thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 03:04 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Same here, Prayers sent for WDB, his son Jacob and the rest of the family this Christmas. Praying for a speedy recovery and a new Camero.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I'm in.

10 characters
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #73

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

First remember this.... God created everything, God can have anything - God Can Give You anything and likewise he can take anything he desires from you - he is all powerful - he is Almighty - and the impossible can be done in his name. Yet, because he wanted it as so, there is only one thing that you have that you have power over that he does not, There is only one thing that you can offer God that he can not get on his own.

Your Love for Him.

There is no magical prayer for a Miracle, there only exists a private conversation with God. God will perform miracles, but you must ask and Trust in him and his will.
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 12-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #74

Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I will be praying for WDB and his family. I hope that everything turns out ok and he pulls through.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #75

Liked 496 Times on 305 Posts
Likes Given: 1624

I am unaware of the situation, but I'm praying regardless

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com

Old 12-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #76

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
First remember this.... God created everything, God can have anything - God Can Give You anything and likewise he can take anything he desires from you - he is all powerful - he is Almighty - and the impossible can be done in his name. Yet, because he wanted it as so, there is only one thing that you have that you have power over that he does not, There is only one thing that you can offer God that he can not get on his own.

Your Love for Him.

There is no magical prayer for a Miracle, there only exists a private conversation with God. God will perform miracles, but you must ask and Trust in him and his will.

Amen to that. God lets us do the natural, we ask Him to do the supernatural according to His will through Christ Jesus.

My thoughts and prayers.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #77
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 88 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Guys, I need some prayer. It appears that I have a drinking problem. I don't need it every day to function but when I have a little I want more. It's sad to say but I only drink like this when I'm alone. At weddings or outtings, a beer or 2 and I'm good. I'm not sure how to address it just yet but my wife and I are going to take this thing head on.
I have to be honest. I'm scared as to what the effects of this could be on my future plans and how it could affect my CCP and application for LEO. I know God has a reason for this, I just wish I knew what it was.

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 01-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #78

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I'm praying for you. If you need to talk, I'm here.

Old 01-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #79

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Spitty, the hardest damn part of having any kind of addiction, especially an alcohol problem, is coming out and admitting you have one, so Kudos to you.

Trust me, you are not alone here. I have done my share of drinking and overuse, but not to the point to admitting I had an alcohol problem....but I did. When it started to interfere with my future goals, health and loved ones, I took back the control it had. I still drink occasionally, but only in small moderation, and not to excess.

Spitty, If there is anything I can do to help you, please do not hesitate to ask. I will keep you, and your wife, in my thoughts and prayers, staying strong together for the support, will be the first step of this mission.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 01-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default Alcohol probldem??

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Guys, I need some prayer. It appears that I have a drinking problem. I don't need it every day to function but when I have a little I want more. It's sad to say but I only drink like this when I'm alone. At weddings or outtings, a beer or 2 and I'm good. I'm not sure how to address it just yet but my wife and I are going to take this thing head on.
I have to be honest. I'm scared as to what the effects of this could be on my future plans and how it could affect my CCP and application for LEO. I know God has a reason for this, I just wish I knew what it was.
My prayers to you my Brother.. See sent PM..

Last edited by BILLYBOB44; 01-03-2010 at 02:56 PM.