OFFICIAL Prayer Request thread. - Page 71
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > OFFICIAL Prayer Request thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #701
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I´m glad... god bless you all!

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 04-08-2011, 01:18 AM   #702
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
I´m glad... god bless you all!
Where the heck have you been?!?!?! Glad to see you back around.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 AM   #703

I just came back from hospital, dad had a heart attack, he's on ICU right now, I'm just passing by to pack some clothes and get back to the hospital, please pray for him and his recovery. Thanks, and god bless you all.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

Old 04-08-2011, 01:01 PM   #704

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Thoughts, prayers, and best wishes to your dad for a full speedy recovery, and to you and your family.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #705

Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

Kneemail on its way Asmel...

Old 04-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #706
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Prayers sent.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #707

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 45

Take care of your dad, Asmel. Prayers are on their way.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 04-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #708
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

On the way Asmel.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #709

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

More prayers on the way Asmel.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:44 AM   #710

Default THnaks for prayers!

Thanks a lot for your prayers, it worked out, this morning dad finally get out of the ICU, he's stable I spent the whole day with him, is in good mood, the cardiologist tell us that he will be fine (he needs a change in his lifestyle... zero stress), and the thursday will be at home, God thanks! I'm tired I've not slept well since last thursday, I just passed by to spread the good news.
Thanks a lot for your prayers. God bless you all. Any update I will be reporting asap.

Dr. Adrian Rogers”