Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The official My Feelings got hurt thread. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/official-my-feelings-got-hurt-thread-18855/)

cpttango30 10-05-2009 01:54 PM

The official My Feelings got hurt thread.

The official My Feelings got hurt thread.
Please respond to all items or your complaint will go unread.

1.Screen Name of person or persons hurting your online feelings.
2.Link to post or thread that hurt your online feeling.
3.With an emoticon show me how you feel.
...a.:confused: Hurt and confused why some one would do that to me.
...b.:mad: Hurt and mad about it (Wants action Right Now).
...c.:o Hurt so bad I am embarrassed to show my screen name on the board.
...d.:eek: OMG I can’t believe TANGO had the nerve to say that to me I want him banned RIGHT NOW (All said while stomping feet).
4.On a scale of 1 -10 with 1 being the least 10 being the worst how badly were your online feelings hurt?
5.Was the hurt caused by a picture (Most popular are, Ponch calling you a douche, dog telling you your stupid, or man with head on fire saying “The Stupid it Burns”.)?
6. If so which one and do you believe it was used correctly at the time?
...a.If yes STOP Delete post and GO AWAY you sissy.
...b.If no continue with form and submit.
7.Do you need a hug?
...a.If yes find your mommy and have her hug you and kiss your boo boo.
...b.If No complete form and submit then wait for action to be taken.
8.Do you think this member hurt your feeling on purpose or by accident?
9.What actions should Tango or a moderator take for your hurt feelings? Please be specific as this is the way you want your hurt feelings avenged and it should be a worth wile punishment. You can’t make Tango yell at him self If does that while flogging himself with a cat-o-nine tails for fun.
10.Do you have any other pertinent information to add to the inquiry?

Benning Boy 10-05-2009 02:48 PM

1) Benning Boy

2) No link provided, general vibe

3):mad:

4)8

5)No

6) N/A

7)No

8)No

9) I think Tango needs to be a Mod. I think from a while back he has demonstrated organizational skills, and would be the "Final Solution" Mod.

My feelings are hurt that he hasn't been made one yet, and a valuable resource is being squandered.

Right now I'm crying like that Native American in the litter commercials back in the 70's.

dunerunner 10-05-2009 03:14 PM

I think of Tango more of a Closer!!

Benning Boy 10-05-2009 03:20 PM

I think when the mods decide to ban, they should give Tango the button, at least. They keep their fingers unsullied, and he would take glee in it.

I think he should have a live webcam there when he does it, that would be epic x 100.

CA357 10-05-2009 03:24 PM

Geez you guys. Lighten up. You're all talking about how mean Tango is, you're gonna hurt his feelings. ;)

dunerunner 10-05-2009 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ineff: Do you Tango sware to close threads, ban members and ruthlessly push the button on evey idiot post on the forum?

Tango: Hell Yes!!

Attachment 6596

Benning Boy 10-05-2009 03:31 PM

Aww, but imagine it.

Tango sits in the dark, th only illumination is the pale blue monitor light. PM pops up, Ninja Boy 187 is up for ban. Tango flips the plexiglass cover off of the Ban Button, circles the edge with an eager finger, and....PLUNGE!

"Take that, ya effin douche! Bet you were a kid toucher anyhoo, and you'll never mow a lawn again, girly boy brazilian tranny douche!":cool:

Benning Boy 10-05-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 170212)
Ineff: Do you Tango sware to close threads, ban members and ruthlessly push the button on evey idiot post on the forum?

Tango: Hell Yes!!

Attachment 6596

AHHH! I just peed and spit DMD at the same time! I look like a fountain at Disney!

cpttango30 10-05-2009 04:09 PM

LOL

You effers just got me in trouble for laughing so loud at work.

My office is in a library for god sakes. Stop that crap. LOL

Jess 10-05-2009 04:12 PM

you in a library? is that some covert ninja **** or did I miss something??