The Official MMA Thread - Page 50
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

The Official MMA Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 03:01 PM   #491
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Tell me that wasn't 'roid rage at the end of the fight. That dude was using and abusing.
He definitely used to be on them - and he has proven himself to be a complete and utter jack ass. What was with that stupid speech at the end of the fight? Flipping off the fans?? Talking about drinking a Coor light because Bud Light wouldn't pay him "nothing".

The sooner this guy is exposed, defeated and put out of the sport, the better it will be for the sport as a whole. He is a horrible, horrible sportman - storming out fo interviews, calling reporters names and refusing to speak to them, flipping off the crowd and talking about "climbing up on my old lady"?!?!

Yeah, EXACTLY what we need when we are trying to get MMA on prime time again after the Kimbo debacle. Great job toolbag....

Old 07-13-2009, 03:09 PM   #492

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

That just sounded like an angry, Tango style Anabolic steroid induced rant.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #493

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Hey why you gotta throw me under the bus like that?????????

Old 07-13-2009, 03:13 PM   #494

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Yeah? Well, F**K that and F**K you too.

First off, the sig bet should have NOTHING to do with a handgun choice, it's about MMA. Having me rep a complete piece of crap pistol to people who are trying to get gun information from a gun forum is a disservice.

I damn near bawked at the whole deal when I got the sig line, because I was expecting something about "I was too busy admiring the new glock lineup to accurately formulate an opinion on a fight that Ineff knew was going the other way". Not this crappy signature that I got. The purpose was an MMA bet - not to give credit some retarded pistol company. That's utter bull**** in my opinion.

Second - I am not giving up my whole sig line for anyone. You want the whole sig line, having me remove my Achillies quote and my demand, then you specify that up front and I will tell you no bet. You can add to the sig line, but NO ONE is getting my whole sig line.

And finally, that fight was a damn joke. Along with the whole card actually, but Fitch has impressed me with exactly NOTHING since the GSP fight.....
We made no qualifying statement about what the sig could or could not be, however if you don't wish to honor the bet, you may as well remove it... If that is how you interpret the spirit of the wager. I understood the signature bet to be punitive in nature. So that the victor could have a little laugh at the loser's expense. If you disagree, I release you from the wager. Not worth losing a friend over. I humbly request that you remove the "sig" as it is. I feel it is dishonoring.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Hey why you gotta throw me under the bus like that?????????
Sorry, but you have set the standard by which all other rants are measured.

If the UFC had a rant division, you would be the Randy Couture of rants, holding titles in multiple divisions.

Be proud. In a sea of sometimes common, repetitive banality, you are a larger than life character. I envy your rantness.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:20 PM   #496

This divisiveness sickens me, and there's only one way to make it right. Tango, I apologize for comparing J.D.'s rant to yours.

J.D., I apologize for suggesting that the D-Bol made you post in such a way.

Ineff, I apologize for doing nothing to you, but I was feeling apologetic, so I apologize.

I am posting my solution in the Clubhouse.

Old 07-13-2009, 03:24 PM   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post

J.D., I apologize for suggesting that the D-Bol made you post in such a way.
It's not D-Bol

It's a cocktail made for me by Balco, the same people who made it up for Barry Bonds.

Andro 100+Anderone 200+Chorigon+Drolban

I've decided that Lesnar needs to be taught a lesson by someone his own size.....

JD

Old 07-13-2009, 03:27 PM   #498

Juice juice juice!!!!!!!

Old 07-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
We made no qualifying statement about what the sig could or could not be, however if you don't wish to honor the bet, you may as well remove it... If that is how you interpret the spirit of the wager. I understood the signature bet to be punitive in nature. So that the victor could have a little laugh at the loser's expense. If you disagree, I release you from the wager. Not worth losing a friend over. I humbly request that you remove the "sig" as it is. I feel it is dishonoring.
No, I'll keep it and I will even remove the quotes.

However, from my perspective, I receive about 6 to 10 PM's a week with weapons questions. Usually from new, or nearly new, members though sometimes from existing members who are unfamiliar with certain parts, pieces or sources.

I first came here to share what I have learned and to learn what others have done in the field of small arms. That is my whole reason for being here, to talk weapons. These other threads are merely to keep the forum going from day to day - something to talk about between gun problems or new purchases.

Having me rep a pistol that everyone old here knows I despise is funny for a joke, but it sends the wrong message across over 8000 posts. Since the siganture update is retroactive, people reading advice will see this and get mixed signals because they don't read all the threads.

If I had won, I was going to have Ineff completely in love with Job Fitch's man beard, because I felt it was an MMA sig bet.

This was the signature that was chosen - so be it. I will rep it for the two week period as was the deal.

JD

Old 07-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #500

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I got to see the hendo KO and that superman punch to bisbang while on the ground was freakin awesome maybe now we will not hear so much crap in a English accent spew forth from bisbang's mouth.

I like be the man among boys in the rant department.

Last edited by cpttango30; 07-13-2009 at 04:03 PM.