An Off Topic Poll - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > An Off Topic Poll

View Poll Results: Your former flame, would you want them to be BETTER looking, or WORSE looking?
Better Looking - Then I have bragging rights 24 58.54%
Worse Looking - I want to know everything was downhill after me. 17 41.46%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

The lesson here is never talk about your old conquests, you have no way of knowing when it will come backand bite you in the backside :-)

---------------------------
John - Miami
KJ4NSE
Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | GCA | ARRL
Why would God invent a thing like Whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:16 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteele View Post
The lesson here is never talk about your old conquests, you have no way of knowing when it will come backand bite you in the backside :-)
You mean like an ex that you where still friends with talking to you at the movie store. Then you are stupid enough to mention you ran into so-and-so (and don't forget so-and-so looks just as hot as ever) at the movies store. Then your wife goes off like a roman candle. Is that what you mean?

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 08-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #23

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
So, today I was confronted with a situation that while completely off the topic of firearms, was funny and somewhat thought provoking, so I thought I would share it with you....

We have a small/medium sized office staff at my day job, and usually once or twice a month we will get a few of the guys together and go for a long lunch - kind of blow off some steam, bitch about customers, whatever. Basic team building BS.

So today rolls around and there is higher than usual interest, and I am told, in no uncertain terms, that I NEED to make this lunch because there is going to be a good chuckle out of it. So, shame and humiliation at someone else's expense you say? Count me in... LOL

Now, we have a guy who works here who is CONSTANTLY talking about women that he used to hook up with when he was drinking and partying his life away. He has lived in this same town most of his life, so invariably, we will go somewhere and there will be someplace, within a stone's throw of where we go to eat that he met someone, hooked up with someone, got dumped by someone, what have you. It's all the friggin time....

Now, we have another guy who works here that has been friends with him for like 20 years, so he knows all about the old flames and usually is tapped to adhere to the truthfulness of the story. Well, today was when Fate stepped in and kicked Glory Boy right in the sack... LOL

The chosen place to eat was one of our more favorite resturants, they have great burgers and decent eye candy waiting tables. So today, before we head out, the friend, who I shall call Bobby, lets it be known to Glory Boy that an old flame of his, let's call her Brenda, is working at the resturant as a hostess. Well, I'll be. So, Bobby begins to tell us about this chick that Glory Boy was chasing for awhile, she was hot and cold, had him wrapped around her finger. Glory Boy has to jump in every few minutes and talk about the times he got to get with her during that time and that she was hot and great in the sack and so on.... The ride takes about 15 minutes to the resturant, but it started about an hour before we left, so this has been going on awhile.

Well, we walk in and Brenda turns out to be about, I would guess, 150 overweight? Short, squat, kind of Troll like - it wasn't the picture we were led to believe was waiting for us. In any event, she is the hostess, and while she has a pretty enough face, she obviously has seen some better years - but IMMEDIATELY recognizes Glory Boy and turns on the charm.

Needless to say, the harassment is still on going and I am sitting here laughing my hind end off with each subsequent e-mail. Hence the reason for the poll.

If you HAD to come across a former flame, while in the company of other people, would you prefer her, or him , to be BETTER looking that you remember, and have to convince people you were actually with them, or worse looking than you remember, and try to spend the afternoon convincing people they didn't look like that when you were together?

Just a little fun..... and Thankfully not at MY expense... LOL

JD
We got a ton of new members, so I thought this might be good for a couple of more passes through.

Story is above, poll is pretty straightforward: Your Ex, you want that person to be hotter than when they were with you? Or do you want them to be a trainwreck?

Old 08-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 489 Times on 354 Posts
Likes Given: 159

I'm gettin' old,,, let them be better looking for their own sakes,,, let the past be Of course if it is one of my ex's,, I won't be hangin' around long anyways. LOL

Jeff

Old 08-25-2009, 02:02 AM   #25

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Where's the 3rd and most obvious option on this year-old thread?

Hot as hell but deep in therapy.

I vote #3.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:15 AM   #26
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1992 Times on 1163 Posts
Likes Given: 4214

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsteele View Post
Agree! The same goes for ex's as well! She was a little freaky!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:24 AM   #27

I said worse looking. LOL.

S.S.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I voted for better looking; the last time i ran into an Ex, i ran into her repeatedly on the drive to dinner. Some chicks are soooo sentimental; some are just whores too.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #29

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I voted for better looking; the last time i ran into an Ex, i ran into her repeatedly on the drive to dinner. Some chicks are soooo sentimental; some are just whores too.
I think we dated the same women...

Old 08-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #30

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

I have not seen my succubus ex for 20 years. She lives in another state and no where near me. Thank the Lord.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”