An Off Topic Poll - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > An Off Topic Poll

View Poll Results: Your former flame, would you want them to be BETTER looking, or WORSE looking?
Better Looking - Then I have bragging rights 24 58.54%
Worse Looking - I want to know everything was downhill after me. 17 41.46%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 02:53 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

12 years of manditory education, 14 different schools. They all are just as beautiful when I think of them now and for them, I hope they are!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:43 PM   #12

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I chose worse looking. Frankly, I don't care what they look like after or what people think. If people comment about the overly HUGE size my ex is now, I simply say, "Yeah, well, the years can't be kind to everyone."

Old 07-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #13

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

I said better looking, sense I am not afraid to admit I have dated some real bow wow's before I got married.

Old 07-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #14

I haven't seen my ex-wife in 20+ years, and hope to make it twice that long. She was actually attractive (on the exterior) while we were wed. I hear from the children, who can't stand her either, that she resembles a morbidly obese warthog these days.

I don't really care one way or the other about it. She was hideous on the inside a long time before it appeared on the surface.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:59 PM   #15

I had a girl in high school that was pretty and she knew it and instead of blowing me off she led me on. Totally screwed with me in high school and of course as a high school kid all of about 120 lbs you are too stupid to see it. Anyways, we were working on a basement for a friend of mine and I'm the one with the flat bed pickup, so I load up and take all the sheet rock to the dump. I go into the weight house to pay the bill and behold there's the chick about 100 lbs heavier. My wife even got a good laugh out of it. The chick was giving me the third degree about how's life and everything. I tried to keep from laughing. I've gain a little weight and filled out since high school and look 150% better than I did back then. Kama is my best friend.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:36 PM   #16

Liked 13 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 58

I voted for better looking, although my ex-wife is better looking now than when we were married. Kinda crummy how that happens!

SGT U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Ft. Bragg, NC (2002-2006)
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran (2004)

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #17

Default nice side trail JD!

I voted for worse as it makes me look smarter that I was. I kept the pictures for bragging rights as they were all good looking with I was with them.

npbwbass

Just because you don't believe in something is not going to stop it from happening.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #18

Worse... maybe becuase I've always had my heart broken, so I think it would make me feel better.

Old 07-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I didn't vote. I never want to see an ex under any circumstance!

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-28-2008, 05:22 PM   #20

I still think seeing her as a porky woman was validating, but she wasn't an ex.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.