Off Duty Arrest - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Off Duty Arrest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #11
AZL
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Is there any other way to go to jail???? I don't believe I ever put anyone in jail who didn't go because they weren't stupid???

Good bust, though! I always love the ones where I don't have to do the paperwork!
Brother...you know damned good and well MOST folks go to jail because they didn't SHUT UP, and talked their way into a cell. That equals stupid in my book too!

Amen.

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #12

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Good job brother, ive always had short patience with people like that. He asked for it

Old 12-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #13

Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

I once asked a trooper where all of those dents on the roof by the back doors come from . Her reply : Some people hit their heads getting into the back , mostly drunks and d-bags who run from us . LMAO

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 12-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #14

Liked 3257 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 433

Quote:
Brother...you know damned good and well MOST folks go to jail because they didn't SHUT UP, and talked their way into a cell. That equals stupid in my book too!
My late father called it "flunking the attitude test."

Tweeky could have just shut up and walked away, but noooo...
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 12-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #15
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 10982 Times on 4757 Posts
Likes Given: 1805

The appropriate charge would be Felony Stupid in Public. Let him plead it down to Misdemeanor Dumbass.......

Old 12-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #16

Liked 1340 Times on 963 Posts
Likes Given: 663

I miss the good ole days sitting out on the deck at the bar watching the drunk wannbe bad ass's mouth off to the boys in blue , given ample opportunity to walk away and go home to a warm bed but they ended up taking the asphalt taste test with a knee in the lower back . But I was always more of a fan of watching them get sprayed or getting lit up .
Among my favorite lines that ensured an ass whipping by the leos were :
You aint Sh1* !
F U
Watcha gonna do ?
I know people !
Im gonna whip your ass !
Pig
Boys and Girls ..... None of thee above comments will ensure your night will end well and will more than likely end you up in jail with blood coming from somewhere on your body

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Last edited by MobileMarine; 12-07-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:39 PM   #17
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL View Post
Last night, our daughter was at the neighbor's house watching a movie, so the wife and I decide to go to Wal Mart sans kid to pick up her last few "I want ___________ for Christmas" presents.

After we get done in white trash hell, we stop for coffee at my Circle K on the way home.

While I wait for the pot to brew (yes, I AM picky and like my coffee fresh) a little commotion starts by the register.

Nothing violent, just some douchebag cussing the girl behind the counter because she is refusing a tobacco and alcohol sale due to no ID.

I get our coffee and head toward the counter.

The guy has a 750ml bottle of Rare Reserve Vodka (think rubbing alcohol in a plastic bottle) and two packs of GPC 100's on the counter.

Now the guy is cussing more loudly....dropping the F Bomb, the C Word, and generally being a douchebag. As yet, no crime has been comitted, as the clerk has not asked him to leave, and disturbing the peace on private property, even in a public access location is a hard one to make stick.

Finally...I suggest to the clerk, that she ask him to leave, to give ME or my wife who is a currently serving officer grounds to act.

The clerk takes the hint, and tells the douchebag to leave.

He refuses, and picks up the vodka and smokes. He puts the smokes into his pocket, and sticks the vodka into his jacket.

BINGO....Now his ass belongs to ME. He has refused to leave (criminal trespass), AND BINGO...SHOPLIFTING (of a controlled substance).

My wife shows her badge and identifies herself, and gives him a chance to put the items back on the counter and leave.

He gets mouthy with her...there's that C Word again...and the "What'cha gonna do? You ain't ****...blah blah blah...I got people 'round here....blah blah blah..."

The next thing he knows....he's face down on the counter, getting hooked up.

My wife would have made a GREAT partner...she had her cuffs out of her purse while I put him into an arm bar, and she hooked him up...and I never had to say a word to her.

On the search incidental and pursuant to arrest, my wife found not one but TWO gram bindles of meth. Stupid tweakers.

I use my cell to call the direct line to dispatch and have a cruiser come by and transport him to the jail. The deputy who came by called a hook to have his truck towed and we gave him the arrest. Paperwork avoidance. We were only a little late getting home.

Good time had by all. Who says there's not a cop around when you need one?

The moral of this story....Don't go to jail for being stupid.
I was grinning ear to ear as I read that.

I don't care the excuse, the C word gets to me.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #18
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3694 Times on 1778 Posts
Likes Given: 1816

AZL

Good Job on you and the misses part! Moral of the story regarding the man is YOU JUST CAN"T FIX STUPID! As FMJ stated I would have also like to have been there to see that one!!!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #19

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
I miss the good ole days sitting out on the deck at the bar watching the drunk wannbe bad ass's mouth off to the boys in blue , given ample opportunity to walk away and go home to a warm bed but they ended up taking the asphalt taste test with a knee in the lower back . But I was always more of a fan of watching them get sprayed or getting lit up .
Among my favorite lines that ensured an ass whipping by the leos were :
You aint Sh1* !
F U
Watcha gonna do ?
I know people !
Im gonna whip your ass !
Pig
Boys and Girls ..... None of thee above comments will ensure your night will end well and will more than likely end you up in jail with blood coming from somewhere on your body
Ive had to deal with more beligerant drunks than i can count, we have about 25 bars in the county where i live. The stupidity that they do or say is endless. One of the more memorable instances is one night we were called to one of the bars due to 2 brothers trying to fight everyone. When i arrive on scene i observe one of the brothers outside and punch another person in the face. When i made contact with the individual i advised him to turn around and before i could say anything else he yells "f*** you!" and then he swings at me. I already saw the punch coming so i pushed him causing him to miss and then he takes off running. I quickly caught up to him and pulled the X26 and just let him ride the lightening. He was still in full stride and "LOUDLY" sh!t himself all the way to the ground until the 5 seconds was up. Thats when being a K9 handler comes in handy.....you dont transport..lol

Old 12-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #20

Liked 1728 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Sounds like a fun time. Sounds like he got just what he deserved.

Why would his trespass have been a felony, assuming he didn't have the shoplifting issue?

Carl Sagan