Obama's science advisor has proposed forced sterilization
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Obama's science advisor has proposed forced sterilization

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Obama's science advisor has proposed forced sterilization

Quote:
Shocking proposals to mass sterilize the population by artificially medicating municipal water supplies, which were outlined by President Obama’s top science czar in his 1977 book Ecoscience, are already in effect as global sperm counts drop and gender-bending chemicals pollute our rivers and lakes.

As we highlighted on Saturday, alongside John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.”

Holdren added that the sterilant must meet stiff requirements in that it must only affect humans and not livestock.

“It must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock,” wrote Holdren with co-authors Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich.

Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, amidst the myriad of other totalitarian Dr. Strangelove style ideas that are put forward in the book as a way to carry out an aggressive agenda of population reduction....
Full story: Obama Science Czar’s Plan To Sterilize Population Through Water Supply Already Happening

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I think it's a good idea! As long as they sterilize Liberals only...

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 07-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #3

Ok, I say we start with welfare recipients, both men and women. That will result in a big savings of tax dollars right there.

If the city I live in makes me spay/neuter my dogs to prevent the proliferations of animals, they need to be responsible and stop the proliferation/breeding of welfare reciepients.

Makes sense to me ........................markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 07-14-2009, 02:28 AM   #4

Good ol' Alex Jones!

Is he still hawking the coloidal silver?

Old 07-14-2009, 03:25 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Sooooo, this is like free birth control? Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caniswalensis View Post
Good ol' Alex Jones!

Is he still hawking the coloidal silver?
Cool! I wanna look like a big smurf!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:29 AM   #6

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Could it be in response to the comment, "stupid people shouldn't breed?"