Obama's own words trap him: - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Obama's own words trap him:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Fake ok, doesn't change anything.

Rigjumpr
Texas CHL Instructor, NRA Handgun Instructor,
Owner Operator- DefenderTX Concealed Handgun training
“American by birth Texan by the grace of God”
“Molon labe”
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151001455519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Old 08-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #12

I will say that at least I never had to worry about not getting a paycheck before Obama got into office. I have been in the Army for 12 years now, and this year was the first time I have ever taken a pay CUT! The government increased my taxable income (base pay) and then decreased my non-taxable income (BAH), so overall my monthly income went down

Old 08-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #13

Liked 190 Times on 129 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
That's funny, I'm supporting Yunus on something...cool! These quotes just aren't quotes. I hate Politi"fact" with a passion, though, and wouldn't ever use them as a source. They are as partisan left as they come.

The sentiments in each of the "quotes" is exactly what a good listener knows he said, in one way or another. They are paraphrases and not actual quotes.

He's taken loads of contradictory positions like this. It is hard to believe he gets away with this junk!

2 Chron. 7:14 Christians must seek His face

Old 08-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #14

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Hey, why let the truth get in the way of bashing Obama. Hasn't stopped anyone else.

I'm not voting for the guy either, but all of this blame Obama for everything crap really needs to be put in check. You marginalize yourself when you do this.

It just comes off like a big giant circle-jerk. And your credibility is in the center.

*This is not directed at any one individual, it is directed at the dog-pile on Obama say the most ridiculous stuff mentality.

See my quote for more details.

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 08-07-2011, 02:02 AM   #15
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6173 Times on 3249 Posts
Likes Given: 447

the fact that you would EXPECT obama to say such things makes your eyebows rise... its totally believable he would and thats the sad part.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 08-07-2011, 02:34 AM   #16

Liked 1246 Times on 737 Posts
Likes Given: 395

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
the fact that you would EXPECT obama to say such things makes your eyebows rise... its totally believable he would and thats the sad part.
No doubt. In addition he did say he would close gitmo and has not. This only enforces the need to be honest with complaints. I know it was not intentional but every lie said about a politician only serves to keep them in power, they advertise the lies told about them to excite their base. This is not a partisan comment.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson