Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Obama's own words trap him:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 622 Times on 427 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Default Obama's own words trap him:

OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."
2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."
2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."

2008: "Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."
2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."

I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH

Let's be clear.

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks ago, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial 3 Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. His administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the b...... And our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer. Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! Ed Schriber
Col. USMC (Ret.)
"Semper fi"

The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Exactly! The Scumbag in Chief is a master at lying and he's taking credit that's not his.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 08-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #3

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Ditto that, jp!! The a$$hat is on a sinking ship, as he continues to punch holes in the hull in an attempt to let the water leak out.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #4

Liked 2056 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

osamaobama is nothing but low life bottom feeding lying leach

Old 08-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpattersonnh View Post
OBAMA'S OWN WORDS TRAP HIM:

2008: "Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney's private assassination team."
2011: "I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden."

2008: "Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial."
2011: "I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden."

2008: "Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated."
2011: "Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden."

I HOPE THIS GETS SENT AROUND TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH

Let's be clear.

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American sailor, who Obama, just a few weeks ago, was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. In fact, if you remember a little less than two years ago, his administration actually charged and attempted to court-martial 3 Navy Seals from Seal Team Six, when a terrorist suspect they captured, complained they had punched him during the take down and bloodied his nose. His administration further commented how brutal they were. The left were calling them Nazi's and Baby Killers. Now all of a sudden, the very brave men they vilified are now heroes when they make his administration look good in the eyes of the public. Obama just happened to be the one in office when the CIA finally found the b...... And our sailors took him out. Essentially, Obama only gave an answer. Yes or No, to him being taken out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!! Ed Schriber
Col. USMC (Ret.)
"Semper fi"

The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else."
I stand and applaud your post sir.

Rigjumpr
Texas CHL Instructor, NRA Handgun Instructor,
Owner Operator- DefenderTX Concealed Handgun training
“American by birth Texan by the grace of God”
“Molon labe”
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151001455519?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Old 08-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If you look at the pic of the group in the Capitol 'Warroom', one thing is perfectly clear.....
obama was told by themilitary to "pipe down, sit down and shut the 'F' up!" He looks like a kid told to sit in the corner while the adults watch The Game!
The only thing obama did was 'sign' the order to take the target out, no more. It never was HIS doing, that resulted in Bin Laden's killing.
They pretty much knew bin Laden was there for weeks - took time to get obama off the golf course to DO HIS JOB.

Latest int he Internet News - a helo carrying 20 members of SEAL Team Six and several other personnel went down - all 20 SEALs are reported dead. None of them apparently were in on the Bin Laden op. Prayers sent for the lost warriors, their team mates and families.

Old 08-06-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 893 Times on 533 Posts
Likes Given: 290

All six quotes are FAKE!

PolitiFact | Chain e-mail accuses Barack Obama of hypocrisy in raid on Osama bin Laden

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 08-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #8

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunus View Post
Well Done! Thanks for keeping it truthful. Couldn't find it on Snopes.com.

I do, however stand by my previous statement in this thread!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:59 PM   #9

Technically I am not suppose to bad mouth the president (who ever they are). All I can say is that no matter who runs against him, they will get my vote. Obama has got to go.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #10

Liked 622 Times on 427 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy View Post
Technically I am not suppose to bad mouth the president (who ever they are). All I can say is that no matter who runs against him, they will get my vote. Obama has got to go.
Whether the qoutes are correct or not, he's a slimeball. Your Google Zen is stronger then mine!

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.