Obamacare and the TSA

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Obamacare and the TSA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Default Obamacare and the TSA

I have been looking over the healthcare bill. It is really going to cover everbody. If you can't afford to see a doctor, you get referred to the airport for a free x-ray scan and complete "enhanced" pat down. There's even a coupon for a free security check up. The coupon reads - "Mention Al-Qaeda and get a free colonoscopy"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-25-2010, 12:27 AM   #2
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1991 Times on 1163 Posts
Likes Given: 4211

Not just the airport, Big Sis is wanting to install them into the trains, subways and public transportation as well. Now, how far will they go - install them in the schools, malls, concerts, conventions, etc.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:51 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5912 Times on 3085 Posts
Likes Given: 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry02 View Post
Now, how far will they go - install them in the schools, malls, concerts, conventions, etc.
yes, if a liberal has to put em in front of your front door to make sure they can control you they will.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 11-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
I have been looking over the healthcare bill. It is really going to cover everbody. If you can't afford to see a doctor, you get referred to the airport for a free x-ray scan and complete "enhanced" pat down. There's even a coupon for a free security check up. The coupon reads - "Mention Al-Qaeda and get a free colonoscopy"
can i borrow this post its to funny i have a good place to repost it ?

Old 11-25-2010, 04:20 AM   #5
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7622 Times on 4583 Posts
Likes Given: 9505

I was getting into my car this morning and the neighbor guy ran over and said he'd have to do a full pat down on me before I entered my car and drove off. Of course, me wanting to be cooperative and as safe as I can be in my own car I said, "Why, of course. Thank you for being concerned for my safety." I really appreciate how my neighbors look out for me. It took him a good 10 minutes or so but he kept saying he just wanted to be very thorough for my own safety.