Obama kills 2 people

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Obama kills 2 people

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 06:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Obama kills 2 people

Here is a funny (fake) comedy article of how the media can't write anything bad about Obama. Plus I love those "clean-stride" boots advertised.

Media Having Trouble Finding Right Angle On Obama's Double-Homicide | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2009, 06:34 AM   #2

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I LOVE the Onion, they make fun of everyone. One of the few unbiased sources out there.

Quote:
"I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but we are in the midst of an economic crisis here," political pundit Marcus Reid said. "Why was our president ritualistically dismembering the corpses of his prey when he should have been working on a new tax proposal for small businesses? I, for one, am outraged."

The New York Times newsroom is reportedly still undecided on whether or not to print a recent letter received from Obama, in which the president threatens to kill another helpless citizen every Tuesday and "fill [his] heavenly palace with slaves for the afterlife" unless the police "stop the darkness from screaming."
Best 2 paragraphs in the entire story.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Last edited by Ubergopher; 04-15-2009 at 06:37 AM.

Old 04-15-2009, 06:37 AM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Obama kills hundreds, maybe even thousands of unborn babies everyday around the world, and we pay for it.

Old 04-15-2009, 06:52 AM   #4

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Obama kills hundreds, maybe even thousands of unborn babies everyday around the world, and we pay for it.
...Is this a joke?...

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 04-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Sorry if I kind of ruined the thread, it was hilarious.

The one thing that makes me utterly sick about the new administration is that our taxes go to pay for abortions, both foreign and domestic. No joke. That was O's first order of business. Too bad his momma wasn't so liberal!!! (no I didn't).....

Back to the topic!!

Old 04-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

gojubrian, I like the Luke 22 reference. It's been a while since I've gone thru Luke, might have to do that.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 04-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Where those 3 scalliwag pirates Muslim?

Love the Onion, BTW.