Obama daughter strolls around Italy in skimpy outfit with 20+ year old male - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Obama daughter strolls around Italy in skimpy outfit with 20+ year old male

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 09:27 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

The First Family has always been a talking point for both sides. BO's 11 year old going out like that (NOT SKIMPY but HIPPIE) is worthy of note.

Yes, the Bush twins partied, but they were of legal age and HOT!.

I think of Chelsea and Amy and I puke a little.

I am gonna say it...Republicans have better looking kids since JFK left this world. (Face it, JFK Jr...) I am talking the female kind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #22

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by towerclimber View Post
To the idea that Obama's daughter is trashy? heh. who cares??
she doesn't affect or Effect policy and laws here in the US. I could care less if she ran naked down the street with her hair on fire.
Inspite of two paragraphs that had nothing to do with the issue, you summed up EXACTLY what I have been saying since this was first reported, THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE!!

Save your complaints for things that are important to the people. Pointing out that Obama is still smoking, after he was supposed to quit, or that his wife is spending a bunch of money on decorations, or that his daughter is wandering around in short shorts is NOT AN ISSUE!!

No one with half a brain is going to care about these small, pety issues, it bears not on the WHOLE of the ADMINISTRATION.

There are other MORE IMPORTANT issues that deserve to be scrutinized - and those are the things we should be complaining about. I am not saying don't complain, or raise the flag of bullshi'ite, I am saying raise it for the right reasons.

We give money to companies to help them out, then 6 months later they are reporting large profits, giving out huge bonuses & pay raises. THAT should piss everyone off, whether they voted Left, Right or Middle of the Road!

Your tax dollars are bailing out companies that are reporting monster profits now, that doesn't upset you?!?!

Then you aren't paying attention....

JD

Old 07-19-2009, 02:01 AM   #23
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2458 Times on 1350 Posts
Likes Given: 3909

Quote:
These are the type of non issue stories we should be rising above. This is just another petty little bitch that we throw out because we don't agree with what's going on.

Excellent post. A lot of folks are being turned off by comments made on these firearms sites. It does our cause no good when someone on this site attacks the 11 year old daughter of the POTUS. I did not like it when Lush Rimbaugh called Chelsea Clinton a dog, I did not like it when the left wingers went after the Bush daughters and I do not like this one.

Attack Obama on the issues. Folks who attack Obama's family, spread lies and myths about Obama's birth certificate, or hoaxes like the Barry Sotero application for Occidental College harm themselves, this site and our cause.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:33 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMcGee View Post
C'mon guys. She's 11 years old and he is probably gay.
Agree. They don't give a **** (politicians)....why should we. Just freaking clothing.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:45 AM   #25

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Not to be a dick head. Oh wait I am a dick head. But who the hell cares what she is wearing and where she is at and whom she is with.

Why don't you people worry more about your own problems and not MR. & Mrs. Obama problems.

The dude is a hair dresser and the clothes he is wearing SCREAMS GAY. So the hell what.

I can't believe we are even talking about this. It is in no way shape or form related to firearms so I vote to lock the thread. You idiots are taking up bandwidth from my talking about gun.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:13 AM   #26

Amen brother!

Old 07-19-2009, 06:51 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMcGee View Post
C'mon guys. She's 11 years old and he is probably gay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_black View Post
Agree. They don't give a **** (politicians)....why should we. Just freaking clothing.
Don't feed the Trolls.