Obama daughter strolls around Italy in skimpy outfit with 20+ year old male - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Obama daughter strolls around Italy in skimpy outfit with 20+ year old male

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Any 1st Family is to conduct themselves with Class, Grace, and Dignity.

We're not talking about common folk here.
As far as your "racist" remark it must not be pointed towards me...or is it?

Old 07-14-2009, 02:40 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderFire View Post
Any 1st Family is to conduct themselves with Class, Grace, and Dignity.

We're not talking about common folk here.
As far as your "racist" remark it must not be pointed towards me...or is it?
Only if you said something racist.

I would agree with your statement about the conduct of a first family as far as it goes.

I just do not see anything in this photo that is not in line with that statement. Especially for an eleven year old child.

P.S. These are common people. That is the beauty of america. We are all supposed to be equal. The president is not a king, and the first family are not a stable of royal show ponies that get trotted out in prom dresses for parades. They are just people.

Last edited by caniswalensis; 07-14-2009 at 02:47 AM.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:49 AM   #13

I Could Care Less about what she does or doesn't wear. The Only thing I am concerned about is what's hitting home. We are now hitting an economic low and there is little or no work and thousands beyond thousands are unemployed. She could be stroling around the streets naked for all I'm concerned. As long I got 40 Hours, food on my table, and a smith and wesson in my holster all is fine by me.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:56 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by caniswalensis View Post
Only if you said something racist.
I would agree with your statement about the conduct of a first family as far as it goes.
P.S. These are common people. That is the beauty of america. We are all supposed to be equal. The president is not a king, and the first family are not a stable of royal show ponies that get trotted out in prom dresses for parades. They are just people.
Well I haven't.
You're missing my point, but I guess we're on the same page.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:01 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAirweight View Post
I Could Care Less about what she does or doesn't wear. The Only thing I am concerned about is what's hitting home. We are now hitting an economic low and there is little or no work and thousands beyond thousands are unemployed.
I understand where you're coming from....
Quote:
She could be stroling around the streets naked for all I'm concerned. As long I got 40 Hours, food on my table, and a smith and wesson in my holster all is fine by me.
but I would care if the kid was running around "naked".

Old 07-14-2009, 03:04 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderFire View Post

but I would care if the kid was running around "naked".
That would be a bit much for me, too.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:11 AM   #17

Okay Maybe I pushed a bit far with the whole naked thing. It was a form of speech I was guessing you know what I meant.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:16 AM   #18

Quote:
Okay Maybe I pushed a bit far with the whole naked thing. It was a form of speech I was guessing you know what I meant.
ok, cool...
It's very easy to get misunderstood on forums such as this one.
I think we have all had that problem once or twice.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #19

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Well Tower, you are new here, and we have yet to ascertain your standings.

Having said that, you have missed the point of the post, and you don't have the history with the forum to be able to accurately judge.

Sarah Palin's daughter had a child out of wedlock and she was the Vice President nominee for the Republicans! A child of the president walking around in shorts and a T-shirt is not going to trump that. It just isn't.

Now, if you want to ring the town bell and have a call to arms everytime something on the Left upsets your personal sensitivies, feel free.

But you are deluting the message and we, on the RIGHT, should hold ourselves to a higher esteem than those muckrackers on the Left.

I am not telling anyone what to think, and if you think making clown noises is going to stop me from expressing what is good for this forum and what is the correct message we should be sending, have at it. I will chalk you up to another in the list of leftist learners here to stir up drama.

On the other hand, if you read the message, you will see that my recommendation is to point out the REAL issues that are with this administration that DIRECTLY AFFECTS each and every one of us.

You want an example that should be at the forefront of everyone's bitch list:

Goldman Sachs - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over?!?!

Old 07-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by genie View Post
Guiding the tone and direction of the forum is fine and acceptable. Suggesting the ways in which membership should be thinking is not.
That is akin to the "under-the-thumb" rule which demands obedience from subjects, much like that which we are all rebelling against.

genie
If you read it right Dillinger was voiceing an opinion as well. He did not stop the thread or tell us to quit talking about it. As for the thread, I agree completely. I would rather complain about The chains we don't need.