Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Obama Clown bumper stickers taking orders (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/obama-clown-bumper-stickers-taking-orders-16559/)

spittinfire 08-05-2009 04:06 PM

Obama Clown bumper stickers taking orders

Alright guys, if you haven't seen pictures of the Obama clown posters showing up around the nation you can take a look.

Allvoices.com - Obama clown poster popping up in Los Angelas

I've decided to make this into a bumper sticker and have started to look into doing so. I'm trying to find out how many of you would be interested in getting some and the number you would like to get so I can have an idea of how many I need to order as well as what the cost will be to get these printed.
I'm not sure what the final cost will be as it will depend on how many I order. I'm not trying to make a living off you guys but please keep in mind there will be expenses involved with ordering, shipping to me, my packaging and shipping. I see absolutely no reason currently, that these should exceed $5. I'm going to predict $3-5 per sticker but will have a better idean when I see the response.
I will let this post run for 1 week, bump if needed and then decide. Please, please, do not say you want some and then not purchase them. I do not want my money tied up in a bunch of stickers that I can't get rid of.

Also, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR VEHICLE OR PROPERTY BECAUSE THIS STICKER TICKED OFF SOME LIBTARD AND HE VANDALIZED YOUR PROPERTY. You are responsible for where you put them and the response you may get for having this posted.

If I print these I see a thread coming.....

Dillinger 08-05-2009 04:13 PM

I'm in for $50 worth of stickers. How many that is, that's fine. I have a couple of them already resold on my end and I have a need for a couple for the forum give aways.

PM your address and I will send out the cash. Those that know me know I am good for it and you will receive it in a timely fashion.

JD

skullcrusher 08-05-2009 04:34 PM

I'll take 5 stickers. PM me with the cost and where to send the $. :)

spittinfire 08-05-2009 04:37 PM

I should have mentioned this and I can't get the edit function to work thru this proxy at work....

stickers will be either 4x4 or 5x5 square, I'm open to suggestions.

markerdown 08-05-2009 06:51 PM

I'll take 5. Just let me know the type of payment arrangements you want or if you have paypal set up for this.........................markerdown

Shotgun Shooter 08-05-2009 06:53 PM

Thats CA357's avatar LOL.

I'm crazy when it comes to road rage. Since my car has little value.

S.S.

IGETEVEN 08-05-2009 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markerdown (Post 139919)
I'll take 5. Just let me know the type of payment arrangements you want or if you have paypal set up for this.........................markerdown

Ditto!..... :D

skullcrusher 08-05-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 139847)
I should have mentioned this and I can't get the edit function to work thru this proxy at work....

stickers will be either 4x4 or 5x5 square, I'm open to suggestions.

I think 4x4 would be good enough, but that is just me. If more want the 5x5, I'm good with that as well. :D

spittinfire 08-05-2009 07:29 PM

I liked 4x4 myself. Not huge, but big enough to be seen.

Dillinger 08-05-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 139938)
I liked 4x4 myself. Not huge, but big enough to be seen.

I agree. Nothing too big and flashy, but big enough to get noticed...