Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Obama appoints pro-black communist as environmental advisor to the White House

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 03:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Obama appoints pro-black communist as environmental advisor to the White House

Quote:
The man appointed as a special environmental adviser to the White House recently was as an admitted radical communist and black nationalist leader.

Van Jones, president and founder of Green For All, a nonprofit organization that advocates for building a so-called inclusive green economy, has been tapped to serve as the special adviser for green jobs, enterprise and innovation at the White House Council on Environmental Quality.

Jones, formerly a self-described "rowdy black nationalist," boasted in a 2005 interview that his environmental activism was a means to fight for racial and class "justice."

Jones was a founder and leader of the communist revolutionary organization Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM. STORM worked with known communist leaders. It led the charge in black protests against various issues - including Proposition 21, a ballot initiative that sought to increase the penalties for violent crimes and require more juvenile offenders to be tried as adults.

Speaking to the East Bay Express, Jones said he first became radicalized in the wake of the 1992 Rodney King riots, during which time he was arrested.

"I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist."

"I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary," he said....

Will a 'red' help blacks go green?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-14-2009, 04:16 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

#@$%^%$#%@@@*&%

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-14-2009, 05:57 AM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

son of a......

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 04-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Whaddya think, should I hate him? This guy has to be the Anti-Christ. I have never seen anyone so hellbent on the destruction of the U.S. as much as this guy. Barry blows!

"Tolerance is the Virtue of a man without Convictions" G. K. Chesterton

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 04-15-2009, 12:00 AM   #5

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

(Bangs head against wall to dull the pain..................)