Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Nutnfancy.. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/nutnfancy-61833/)

homelessguy01 04-04-2012 04:46 PM

Nutnfancy..

Read a current thread on hickok45 and I feel the need to ask people their opinion on the other end of the gun reviewer spectrum.
The douch known as butt fancy..

homelessguy01 04-04-2012 04:47 PM

Nutnfancy lol damn auto correct haha

mountainman13 04-04-2012 04:58 PM

He has some good videos. All I have to say.

Jstrong 04-04-2012 05:19 PM

Not sure of his background,but it does seem that he runs the weapons he reviews pretty hard out there playing in the desert with his buddies. So id say he could give a better perspective of a guns strengths and weaknesses better than typical dime-a-dozen tabletop reviews. But dudes,his over zealous use of the word dude sometimes gets on my nerves dudes,i mean really dude? Wouldn't you dudes agree dude? He does have a personality some would get tired of quickly,but I do watch his videos on guns I'm interested in,mostly because you get to see a lot of the gun in action,and I am a fan of his outline approach to reviews. He's very Thourough.

---Shoot To Thrill---

FCross7 04-04-2012 05:26 PM

Lots of people put him down for this reason or that, but I enjoy watching his videos, and agree with some of his takes on things. Just like everyone else, he has his biases and everything he says must be taken with a grain of salt, but as a whole, IMO, his videos are worthwhile and a good source of knowledge.

-Fred

linuxuser3890 04-04-2012 05:42 PM

Stopped watching him early 09 and hated his videos for a while. Wasn't until he got that M&P that he stopped comparing every full sized pistol to the Glock and saying how its not a Glock. After that I started watching again and now he gives some less biased reviews. I think someone even did a parody of him a while back where they talked about how the Glock 17 was good but not as great as the Glock 17. I about fell out of the chair the first time I saw it.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using FirearmsTalk

knfxda 04-04-2012 06:02 PM

For your viewing pleasure

homelessguy01 04-04-2012 07:36 PM

Yea that g 17 parody is hilarious! All things considered I suppose his reviews do have redeeming qualities but damn he's such a douche!

Veri ( nutns sister)

texaswoodworker 04-04-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homelessguy01 (Post 761512)
butt fancy..

LOL!!! :D:p

I've seen a few of his videos, and they were pretty good. I think I like hickok45 and FPSRussia better though. I never really could get into NutnFancy's videos like I could Hickock45's.

FCross7 04-05-2012 12:15 AM

Most of Hickock's videos are pretty good, however, I think that all of the "Chapter 2" videos are retarded. If I just wanted to watch someone shoot a firearm and not talk about it at all, I'd go hang out at the range.

-Fred