nuff said
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

nuff said

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 03:21 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 439 Times on 231 Posts
Likes Given: 927

Default nuff said

"I was that, which others cared not to be. I went where others feared to go and did what others failed to do. I asked nothing from those who gave nothing. And, reluctantly, accepted the thought of eternal loneliness - should I fail. I have seen the face of terror, felt the chill of fear, warmed to the touch of love. I have hoped, pained, cried. But, foremost, lived in times others would say, best forgotten. At the very least, in later days, I will be able to say with greatest pride, that I was indeed a Soldier" Author Unknown

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Newest Threads