The NRA museum , The mecca of firearms

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The NRA museum , The mecca of firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1132 Times on 820 Posts
Likes Given: 582

Default The NRA museum , The mecca of firearms

Well my first trip to the smithsonian this past weekend and it was ok , So we left there and went to the naval museum and that was much much better. On sunday we found the NRA museum so with out a second thought we went ... I must say that is a overwhelming , like .... like a crack head in the evidence locker on the us mexico boarder . You just dont know where to start . It is a somewhat difficult place to take pictures due to the glass , the large displays ,the hard to see displays and lack of room , I have almost 200 photos I took and will be posting some soon. If you have never been it is well worth the traffic and drive .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Supporting Members can also hook up with Tango as He lives about 25 miles south of there.