Note to self, AH SH&T - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Note to self, AH SH&T

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Yah think about this, CTTango30+ burn Barrel+ Old christmas tree+ hairspray can= some funny ass sheet.

First off I was about 9 or 10 at the time. I put the trash in the burn barrel and then decide to what yes put the tree in on top of the trash. I figures why not kill two birds with one stone. So I get the long matches out of the shed and head back to the burn barrel with trash then a dry pine tree on top. I didn't know that my sister put her almost empty Aquanet mega can I think it was something like 2 gallons the real tall one. I am trying to light the trash on fire thinking that it would slowly burn the tree. When they say dry pine trees burn fast they mean it. I never did get the trash lit but I got the tree lit. Now picture this a 10 year old cpttango30 with his face within inches of the dry pine tree long fireplace match arms down in the barrel to light the match. Ok I get the match lit and all I hear is a very loud whoush sound and I feel lots of heat on my face. Now within nanoseconds I figure out what I just did. Now the trash is burning and the tree is done. I about cheet my pants I am running for the house and BOOOOOOOOOM the can goes off I hit the deck like I am in a war. My mom comes running out of the house screaming I look up from the ground covered in red dirt and unknown to me no eyelashes eyebrows or bangs. Yes the hair on the front of my face is gone I looked like i dunno know what. Now my mom freeks thinking that the giant explosion that sent flaming trash all over the dry grass threw me to the spot at which I am laying. Between her screaming at me for messing with the burn barrel to the screaming at me to get the hose to put out the fire and the screaming of a mom thinking her son was hurt. This is a real mess now grass on fire me covered in dirt soot and no eyebrows, lashes or much of any hair on my face an front half of my skull.

We get the fire put out and then she looks at me and says boy you look horriable. Then starts laughing at me so hard she about passes out. I was laughed at for atleast 3 weeks at school after that as well.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

LOL Now thats funny!!