No sex since 1955
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

No sex since 1955

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1452 Times on 861 Posts
Likes Given: 450

Default No sex since 1955

Found this on Reddit

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation. “Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?” “Negative, ma’am. Just serious by nature.” The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, “It looks like you have seen a lot of action.” “Yes, ma’am, a lot of action.” The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, “You know, you should lighten up. Relax and enjoy yourself.” The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, “You know, I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?” “1955, ma’am.” “Well, there you are. No wonder you’re so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to “relax” him several times. Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, “Wow, you sure didn’t forget much since 1955.” The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, “I hope not; it’s only 2130 now."

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson
"Do stupid things, win stupid prizes"

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 09-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
Liked 41 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Not what I was expecting, touche salesman.

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"
Old 09-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Ya' gotta love the Marines.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams
Old 09-06-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I was thinking the whole time, "Damn this guy is old!" Then I finished reading the thread and lol'd.
"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown