Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > No one trusts me with a gun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 02:31 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyofnext View Post
...if it wasnt for the women I'd move out.
That's funny right there. I find the NY women to be stuck up ****s. I don't give a **** how hot they look, as soon as they start talking I want to punch them in the face.

Now a nice gal from TN, TX, WI or AL, man now that is what I'm talking about. :insert droolie here:

But x2 for not being able to find 4 people, WTF man? Srsly, think about moving out of NYistan.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 05-03-2009, 02:46 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
That's funny right there. I find the NY women to be stuck up ****s. I don't give a **** how hot they look, as soon as they start talking I want to punch them in the face.

Now a nice gal from TN, TX, WI or AL, man now that is what I'm talking about. :insert droolie here:

But x2 for not being able to find 4 people, WTF man? Srsly, think about moving out of NYistan.
Tendancies for violence against women ....much?

Anyhoo.............

To the OP,

Is this a serious post? You are pro 2nd A and can't find FOUR people to back you?

Old 05-03-2009, 03:08 AM   #13
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Seriously, if I had to get references for carry or ownership, I would have no prob. Did those you asked state why they would not back you? Maybe they are trying to tell you something without actually saying the words.

6 years grounded and you can't come up with 4 people who would stand up next to you...

Old landlords, co-workers, bosses, bros of girlfriends, fathers of old girlfriends, lady that makes gas pump go, neighbors, dudes at the bar, bartender, skank you took home one night from the bar, bookie, dude you bought riding mower from, used car salesman, dog walker you see everyday...the list goes on. How's 'bout the gal that takes your pic at BMV for a 20 spot? $20.00 x 4 = $80.00.

I'm just sayin'...
A+ Skull, it should be easy to find four people to say you are alright to own a handgun. If not you may have a problem. Where I live it isn't a requirement you have to do the fed check and your good to go, all the same if I needed four people to give me a thumbs up it would be easy.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:10 AM   #14
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post

Nice avatar

Old 05-03-2009, 03:23 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Never mind 'bout the lawn mower...

Thing is that you socialize in the wrong places. I am sure that the references can not be held liable for your crime unless they know something that you don't want authorities to know.

Obviously, the people you know think that you are capable of doing wrong with a firearm. Remember, guns don't commit crimes, people do with or without guns.

Keep in mind that as I post this, I am in no way advocating bribery. I was initially attempting to be humorous, but it is apparent to me that your ability to recognize such is possibly suspect.

I hope that you find your legal solution so that you can adequately defend yourself and your family should such a need arise.

SC
it couldnt be me, all of my real friends were jumping to my aid even my cop buddy which would have been a great reference but sadly all city dwellers. I think these people are too closed minded for the thought of a gun. As for the bribery I know it was a joke besides the economy is too bad for bribes. Im taking all your advice though Im going to go to a shooting range and play nice. Apparently I have neighbors just noticed today gonna shmoos them.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:30 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Tendancies for violence against women ....much?

Anyhoo.............

To the OP,

Is this a serious post? You are pro 2nd A and can't find FOUR people to back you?
I can find people but I'm picky 'bout who I associate with, sooooo I have a small rolodex. I keep my friends close and my enemies yards away where I can watch them through my scope. As for the people I've been asking they act as if I'm recruiting them for war against the Sith Empire......maybe they dont know me aswell as I thought.

Old 05-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #17
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Looking more like a Bot
How to get by the requirements

Old 05-03-2009, 04:11 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Looking more like a Bot
How to get by the requirements
Bot? Is that an acronym for something?......does not compute

Old 05-03-2009, 04:15 AM   #19

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Sounds like you need to move to VT like me. It will just be easier in the long run.

Old 05-03-2009, 04:18 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
Sounds like you need to move to VT like me. It will just be easier in the long run.
but I dont wanna its colder up there. I want to migrate south where I wont be the subject of a sneak attack from canada.