You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

No more Suns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 861 Times on 343 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Default No more Suns

Suns or Los Suns = No more Suns for me. They should just play B Ball and leave the politics (that they don't even understand) out of it. We even have Steve Nash who is a Canadian spouting off about it. I am actually pretty much through with professional sports. Too much drama, not enough enjoyment anymore. Here is a picture of my friends hat. He wore this on May 6th and boxed up all of his Suns gear and shipped it to the Suns office with a note writing them off. He was a huge fan and probably had at least $500 in gear.

No more Suns - The Club House

Hey Steve Nash. Shut your pie hole Eh.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2010, 05:40 PM   #2

Liked 75 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I think you're being hasty. I think this recent crap is all Sarver-driven. They wore those jerseys several times before this recent flap.

I've been a Suns fan since their inception as a franchise. That hasn't changed. Some times the team shouldn't be equated with the owner or faulted because of what the owner tells them to do. He signs their checks, they're gonna do what he says.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #3

Liked 861 Times on 343 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

This has been a long time coming with pro sports in general. The players are spouting off too. So it is just not Sarver. My personal opinion. Just not worth my attention any longer. I have better things to do than watch people who have an entitlement mentality no matter the talent level.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #4

Liked 75 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I see your point of view!