This, no...this cant be real.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This, no...this cant be real.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default This, no...this cant be real.

please tell me no one has actually played witness to this. this has to be a work of fiction. someone with an active imagination had to make this thread stuff up.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #2

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I do believe the online persona Gecko45 is an actual person (from all I have read) and has bounced around internet forums for years. I'm not sure but he may even have been here on FTF a ways back - maybe a Mod could confirm?

In any event, fiction or fantasy, it is some fantasticly entertaining reading

We had a member, maybe 2 yrs ago, from Georgia I think, who boasted how he would go for runs through his community strapped with 2 pistols and carrying four mags. Unfortunately as comical as his story was he didn't last very long here .... a shame, could have been an internet legend had he persevered

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Last edited by dog2000tj; 08-05-2012 at 07:30 PM.
TWMIM Likes This 
Old 08-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #3

Liked 11 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 2

hahah thats how i feel if someone like that would stroll through here "man, someone get the mods." NO! Dont nobody touch him, lets see just-how-far we can take this.

Ive always heard the term mall ninja too. I wonder, if this is in fact real, this is the origin story of the fabled mall ninja. the "Mall Ninja Begins" if you will.

I don't think I'm cool enough to play Spartan shouting "Molon Labe!". I'll just stick to being an American, firmly saying "Dont Tread On Me".

Old 08-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5801 Times on 3029 Posts
Likes Given: 397

there was a gecko45 that got banned for general @sshattery. whether it was the same one or just a copycat i dunno

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 08-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Gecko45 i think is the original mall ninja! i had read that link before and had to stop because i was laughing so hard. it was very entertaining and if you needed a laugh, it was good for several. sad thing is there are those who believe that crap and think it's true. too much video games i guess. there was even our own in house mall ninja here, Shoobee! search some his posts if you need a good laugh.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #6

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

This has bin posted before. Thread name is "the original mall ninja". Still funny tho.

Old 08-06-2012, 05:41 AM   #7

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 367

multiple trauma plates for .308 ??? " so now we have good funding for gear for our jobs, and we needed to find relaible SMG’s, but the HK’s just wouldn’t cut it. " at a mall??? bwaaaahahahah this is the kinda guy who'd be fun to get ****faced at a party and just watch go full retard.

Old 08-06-2012, 06:21 AM   #8

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I wore a second chance vest for alot of years, level 2a does not stop the most rounds, i have a level 3a in my gun cabinet. There is also NO trauma plate insert on the back, ive read this before.

Its so damn stupid its comical

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 08-06-2012, 06:46 AM   #9

Liked 27 Times on 17 Posts

I liked the part where he "saved the mayors nephew's life and virginity" AFTER the local PD's SWAT unit got taken out "by the gap" and the mall ninja unit stepped up.

Old 08-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #10

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Hahahahaha funny!!!
I never knew someone could become a legend from BS but this sure showed me. I remember him, I think the last post I've seen of him was a few months ago. I wonder where he his? I wonder where shoobee is? What about KalashnikovBlood? Probably in the magical land of BS, where all the video games come to life. It makes me wonder what names they're hiding under in this forum. Surely they didn't leave for good. I think it's kinda sad because most people like that were picked on when they were kids so they try to act cool and bad@ss to try to make friends and impress people, LOL but it's still funny to read what they have to say. Kinda like Coach on one of the old Survivor seasons.

090514survivor_benjaminwade1.jpg

I BEHOLD, THE DRAGON WARRIOR WHO WAS ONCE CHASED BY HEAD HUNTERS IN THE AMAZON!!!!!!