No big deal right ?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

No big deal right ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2016, 10:54 PM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6280 Times on 3290 Posts
Likes Given: 28639

Default No big deal right ?

Early in the AM ,my coffee maker went terminal , ka-poot ...! welp , I jump in the truck and my wife screams wait , I want to come ! Oh no , from simple task to major quest , Hmmmm........

Two hours later , she's ready . We drive to Wally-world and the speed of light , Shoooom....I'm there, $16.88 Mr Coffee , that's me ! The betrothed catches up and everything on the shelf now has possibilities ! After toying with everything on the shelf , color , do-dads , etc. We pick the $16.88 Mr Coffee 45 minutes later ! Didn't make past the juicer , blender shelf though ! I really didn't know how many choices a woman could conceive ! Watts , color , price function and all the newest , bestest technology anybody could care for but , this ain't anybody , this is my wife ! She's got her I on one looking more like an atomic-food-collider than a blender ..... With it's array of 147 buttons , 14 speed turo-glide transmission , approval by John Force himself , a mind blowing
14,000 rpms .........
2 and a half hours later , next item , (Sheeeeeez) .... , the anti-matter juice separator .... .... All I wanted was a cup of coffee . No , that 's to easy so since we're out , let's pick up some things ! Auh things ...? Things !
Ok , 4 hours later , we finished with "THINGS' and time to come home !

The moral of this story , F&$k Columbia and coffee.........

Last edited by dango; 05-10-2016 at 01:13 AM.
People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-09-2016, 11:39 PM   #2
I used to play keyboards, but now ...
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5051 Times on 2970 Posts
Likes Given: 4226

Look at it this way, by the time you got home it was 5 o'clock somewhere!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
Generalizations are (almost) always bad.
People Like This 
Old 05-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #3
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3574 Times on 1970 Posts
Likes Given: 1038

I bought my wife a fancy coffee maker. We get it home and she says it is too tight under the upper cabinet and she would like a small side cabinet. If we are building a cabinet make it worthwhile. We now have a large L extension to the kitchen cabinets with a granite top so she can work baking dough. 2 sets of triple drawers on full extension slides plus a pan section with a door all out of oak. Total cost ended up being $1500. I dont even want to think what it would have cost if I had not built it myself. I really doubt if it makes better coffee than a Mr Coffee but it did improve the kitchen.

Last edited by JTJ; 05-10-2016 at 12:02 AM.
dango Likes This 
Old 05-10-2016, 12:11 AM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 6280 Times on 3290 Posts
Likes Given: 28639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Look at it this way, by the time you got home it was 5 o'clock somewhere!
You may have hit on something ! I tend to have an abrasive sense of humor , like Geoge Carlin , Don Rickles you know , the guys that would slap you into laughter ? with today's sensitivity and offensive nature , maybe I'll tone it way down !

No big deal right rewritten .......! . Just trying to get a laugh really ......
RKB Likes This 
Old 05-10-2016, 03:22 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 700 Times on 433 Posts
Likes Given: 1415

I've heard George Carlin's comedy described as "bitter, acerbic"
dango Likes This