Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   NK vs. Army Rangers (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/nk-vs-army-rangers-46233/)

usmcprofessional 08-04-2011 03:09 AM

NK vs. Army Rangers

just watched Deadliest Warror with North Korea fighting against U.S. Army Rangers. Rangers won of course. theres no way in hell NK could beat Ranger badasses. Of course they couldnt make it U.S. Marines vs. North Korea, cause we already did that and it would be just stating the obvious again.

BUT, with the weapon comparisons, the AK beat the M4 hahah, hell yea, take that AR humpers.

JonM 08-04-2011 03:14 AM

first season they did a show with main weapon ak vs m16 and m16 was chosen... its all a bs show heh

JustAnotherGunLover 08-04-2011 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcprofessional
just watched Deadliest Warror with North Korea fighting against U.S. Army Rangers. Rangers won of course. theres no way in hell NK could beat Ranger badasses. Of course they couldnt make it U.S. Marines vs. North Korea, cause we already did that and it would be just stating the obvious again.

BUT, with the weapon comparisons, the AK beat the M4 hahah, hell yea, take that AR humpers.

Of course we won on a tv show.... (an awesome tv show by the way!!!) But i wonna see us whip their asses in a real life war. Not saying it would be easy, but itd be more challanging the iraq or whoever we're fighting over there.... (so many different groups, i cant keep up....)

usmcprofessional 08-04-2011 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 555654)
first season they did a show with main weapon ak vs m16 and m16 was chosen... its all a bs show heh

SHUTUP, ill have my victory somewhere.

c3shooter 08-04-2011 07:45 AM

Can introduce you to a good friend that already played the "NK vs Ranger" scenario. In 1951.

doctherock 08-04-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter (Post 555801)
Can introduce you to a good friend that already played the "NK vs Ranger" scenario. In 1951.

My Grandfather was in Korea with the Rangers before the war ever kicked into gear. God rest his soul. He lived through the war and succumbed to old age.

usmcprofessional 08-04-2011 08:02 AM

i know its a horsesh*t show, i mean, a force still working off of cold war tech can be a challenge? yea-no. its just like watching a football game for me. dosent really frickin matter, but still gets me giddy rootin for the home team....ahh-ahh-CHOOakwonovertheM4-excuse me.

JustAnotherGunLover 08-05-2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcprofessional
i know its a horsesh*t show, i mean, a force still working off of cold war tech can be a challenge? yea-no. its just like watching a football game for me. dosent really frickin matter, but still gets me giddy rootin for the home team....ahh-ahh-CHOOakwonovertheM4-excuse me.

They'd be a challange cause its alot of them and they all have guns. I mean we'd have to bomb them like japan only not just a couple of cities but the whole country to make sure we get them all.... Like roaches....

Ploofy 08-05-2011 04:44 PM

That scenario made me sad. No Ranger would be stupid enough to take out the sharpshooter but leave his spotter right next to the rifle. And they should have included things like Air Support, and grenades, or even body armor. And should have had at least one support weapon for both sides.

Ploofy 08-05-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcprofessional (Post 555805)

Bullets will kill you just as dead no matter how old the gun is. Pretty much anybody who can aim is a threat, and any special ops team will be able to do that in their sleep.