NJ Teen sold 7 year old step-sister for sex
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > NJ Teen sold 7 year old step-sister for sex

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default NJ Teen sold 7 year old step-sister for sex

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) -- Police in New Jersey's capital city say a 15-year-old sold her 7-year-old stepsister to have sex with as many as seven men and boys at a weekend party near their home.

Trenton police said Wednesday the child later put on her clothes and two strangers walked the crying girl home. She was treated at a hospital.

Police say the teenager, who stayed behind, also took money to have sex with others at the party in an apartment Sunday.

The older girl is charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age.

Police are trying to track down the men and boys who attended the party.

The girls' parents reported them missing Sunday afternoon and police were at the home when the 7-year-old returned.

© 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

Did this kind of stuff happen when we were little? This is crazy! 7 YEARS OLD?

In my line of work, Ive seen kids as young as 7 months in this situation. But this 7 year old was violated by as many as 7 men that night.

Boon-Dock Saints is coming to mind right now... Just sayin

I carry a 1 inch guardrail nut on a loop of 550 cord. Its not whiz-bang tactical, but one shot to the grape, and its coloring books for Christmas.

Advocate For Armed America Because Your Attorney Can Get You Out Of Jail, Not Out Of A Grave.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-31-2010, 04:22 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Ugly world we live in. I think some justice is definitely in order.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:37 PM   #3

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

I have to wonder about the home situation when a fifteen year old girl is selling herself and her baby sister.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 03-31-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

^^^ Something must be wrong at home, in that teen's skull, in the skulls of those who participated with the kid, or somewhere; that just seems crazy. I doubt the teen enjoys her time in the prison system; lots of lady prisoners have kids they barely see & probably lack sypathy for pedophilia-peddling freaks.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-31-2010, 04:46 PM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Jail the parents, counsel the 15 year old for the next 15 years in a controlled environment, find and prosecute the kid touchers who engage in this activity and execute them!

Sorry, my patients with adults who behave this way is gone!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:47 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Jail the parents, counsel the 15 year old for the next 15 years in a controlled environment, find and prosecute the kid touchers who engage in this activity and execute them!

Sorry, my patients with adults who behave this way is gone!!
x 1000. I agree completely and with out reservation!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-31-2010, 08:19 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
© 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.
I was angry through the whole read but this part cheered me up.

Some people are just dirt. My heart goes out to this little girl...
If I would have walked in on it I would probably go into rage/fit, attempt to beat up the guys and rescue the girl. Even though I would probably lose to so many guys...... I would still try my hardest.
****ing slime they are... ****ing slime.
Time to read the copy right part to cheer me back up.

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown