Night of the living Tornadoes!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Night of the living Tornadoes!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 04:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Default Night of the living Tornadoes!

I just got back in from storm spotting. We had a tornado only a couple miles from my home. Two of my friends had damage to there homes. One lost a barn. No injuries. There is another storm forming that is going to head this way. Sounds like it could keep up throughout the night. It's too hard to see the rassafrattin things in the dark! I spotted the one that did damage and called it in, saw it again when it was north of my place. You can only see them when lightning hits just right and you are looking at the right spot.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2012, 04:48 AM   #2

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Hope you, your family and property will be alright.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 04-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #3

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguy
I just got back in from storm spotting. We had a tornado only a couple miles from my home. Two of my friends had damage to there homes. One lost a barn. No injuries. There is another storm forming that is going to head this way. Sounds like it could keep up throughout the night. It's too hard to see the rassafrattin things in the dark! I spotted the one that did damage and called it in, saw it again when it was north of my place. You can only see them when lightning hits just right and you are looking at the right spot.
Where are you located? I'm here in the okc metro and waiting for this squall line to hit. A town callee Woodward got hit about 2 hours ago and there were two fatalities. Approximately 120 tornados today between Oklahoma and Kansas

Old 04-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Fore sight.........

When I read the news yesterday, they predicted hell was coming to pay a visit in terms of tornado's. Seems they were right and look forward to the rest of the year to get even worse....Can't wait to see what happens in the Gulf of Mexico when the Hurricanes start, we need help to disperse all that damn dispersant they dumped into the Gulf along with one million barrels of oil.........Under ground holmes are looking better with each passing storm.....My thoughts are with all thoughs on ftf.........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 04-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #5

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
Where are you located? I'm here in the okc metro and waiting for this squall line to hit. A town callee Woodward got hit about 2 hours ago and there were two fatalities. Approximately 120 tornados today between Oklahoma and Kansas
I'm about 70 miles north and a little east of Wichita in Marion county. A friend of mine was in Wichita and left there just before the tornado struck there. Pretty intense for a while. Facebook got a workout last night with everybody checking in with family/friends.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 04-15-2012, 05:11 PM   #6

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireguy

I'm about 70 miles north and a little east of Wichita in Marion county. A friend of mine was in Wichita and left there just before the tornado struck there. Pretty intense for a while. Facebook got a workout last night with everybody checking in with family/friends.
Yikes, sounds like you were down near where it was all happening. Glad your friend got out when he did