Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   nickelback (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/nickelback-64632/)

gunguy1997 05-17-2012 02:19 AM

nickelback
 
just curious if there are any nickelback fans here and if so are you a fan of there harder or softer stuff. im listening to an album i got from my cousin thats what aroused the question.

sputnik1988 05-17-2012 02:24 AM

Mostly the harder stuff, I'm actually going to see them next week.:D

gunguy1997 05-17-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988 (Post 804491)
Mostly the harder stuff, I'm actually going to see them next week.:D

agreed and im jealous if your suitcase seems really heavy dont check it im not in there. :D

sputnik1988 05-17-2012 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunguy1997 (Post 804495)
agreed and im jealous if your suitcase seems really heavy dont check it im not in there. :D

Lol, my girlfriend is a bigger fan than me, she bought the tickets.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure where the show is.:rolleyes:

I think its in Louisville, KY.

gunguy1997 05-17-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988 (Post 804505)
Lol, my girlfriend is a bigger fan than me, she bought the tickets.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure where the show is.:rolleyes:

I think its in Louisville, KY.

ohh well i couldnt tell ya.:p im more of a Metallica fan myself but still i like nickelback. would like to see em one day but its not a priority.

MrWray 05-17-2012 04:18 AM

Have you listened to the band "My Darkest Days"?

sputnik1988 05-17-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunguy1997 (Post 804516)
ohh well i couldnt tell ya.:p im more of a Metallica fan myself but still i like nickelback. would like to see em one day but its not a priority.

Me too! Saw them a couple years back in Cinncy. Awesome show.

No, sure haven't Mr. Wray, they any good?

MrWray 05-17-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988

Me too! Saw them a couple years back in Cinncy. Awesome show.

No, sure haven't Mr. Wray, they any good?

Oh ya, they sing "pornstar dancing"

They have two albums out now, both are awesome

gunguy1997 05-17-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray (Post 804639)
Have you listened to the band "My Darkest Days"?

i have they are a good band to

gunguy1997 05-17-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray (Post 804807)
Oh ya, they sing "pornstar dancing"

They have two albums out now, both are awesome

thats my favorite by them


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.